Michael's never ending prject.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
15x7 stockers T. But I believe the calipers will be changing based on what I discussed with him.
Love this build and want to see more!
Love this build and want to see more!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- crashdean
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
- Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
Thanks ChaseTruck754 for the wheels. I had the rotors mounted backward which pushed everything out 1". Once I switch them, it brought the caliper and rotor to where they needed to be. Should have looked at the pictures on John website before installing. The Alcoas will fit fine once the centers are opened up for large hubs.
-
drj777
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:48 pm
- Bronco Info: 1986 5.0 XLT - bone stock w/ 4.56s
- Location: LOST ANGELS
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
....drool....
drj
drj
- exMDR volunteer / SCORE class 1 chaser / KOH #10 chaser -
-'86 FSB 5.0 XLT (4.56s / FL headers)
-'03 f150 S'crew 4x4 (4.56s / Detroit / Deavers)
-'86 FSB 5.0 XLT (4.56s / FL headers)
-'03 f150 S'crew 4x4 (4.56s / Detroit / Deavers)
- crashdean
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
- Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
I got the resevoir hoses shortend on the 3.0 coilovers and the spings installed. I had Mirage in Santee do it for me. They are a great help and are really reliable. Installed the shocks and made mounts for the resevoirs. I got everything painted and torqued. Autofab is also making me equal length steering.
- Attachments
-
- DSC01050c.jpg (289.42 KiB) Viewed 2465 times
-
- DSC01049c.jpg (293.15 KiB) Viewed 2465 times
-
- DSC01047c.jpg (265.33 KiB) Viewed 2465 times
- poolman
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:37 pm
- Bronco Info: 84 Bronco,Body off reconstruction. Auto Fab suspension,mix of 84-96 parts.
- Location: Yuma, Az 85365
- Contact:
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
Nice work!
84 Bronco 351W,C-6,9 Inch,Work in process
83 Bronco 302,C-6,8.8, beater for parts
94 Bronco roller for parts
91 F150 4x4for parts
96 Bronco for parts
84 Bronco for 351W
83 Bronco 302,C-6,8.8, beater for parts
94 Bronco roller for parts
91 F150 4x4for parts
96 Bronco for parts
84 Bronco for 351W
- crashdean
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
- Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
Thanks Steve. I've got until November to get her on the road. We are expecting a baby girl in December so its finish it or find a reason to sell it. I choose to finish it.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
Good choice! And congrats on the baby.
Now get this thing done! I can't wait to see it rolling!
Now get this thing done! I can't wait to see it rolling!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
Congrats! Keep up the good work!crashdean wrote:We are expecting a baby girl in December....
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- crashdean
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
- Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
Seeing how these Autofab fenders are going to look. I put jack stands under the front i beams to check the sag of the front end. It didn't sag enough....
So I pulled the shock and having the upper spring change from 400# to 300#.
This should set the front end were I need it. Also taking the front spindles to Autofab to have them modified for the equal lenth steering setup.
So I pulled the shock and having the upper spring change from 400# to 300#.
This should set the front end were I need it. Also taking the front spindles to Autofab to have them modified for the equal lenth steering setup.
- Attachments
-
- Vessel fenders from Autofab.
- DSC01092a.jpg (74.79 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
-
- DSC01087a.jpg (103.39 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
- cwrisley
- Posts: 798
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 am
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco..........
- Location: El Cajon, CA.
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
Bronco is looking good, man. I gotta cruise down and sniff around a bit.
@cwriz
- crashdean
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
- Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
Wait until next Thursday. I took all the shocks and brakes off the front so it looks like it did last time you saw it. I will have everything back on then. Are you going to keep the Bronco or give up on that dream?
- cwrisley
- Posts: 798
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 am
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco..........
- Location: El Cajon, CA.
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
Bronco is staying. I just need to pick one project and stick with it. I want to get the 77 driving before I dive head first into the Bronco.
@cwriz
- cwrisley
- Posts: 798
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 am
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco..........
- Location: El Cajon, CA.
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
I saw a Bronco last night sitting on its own weight with new AutoFab glass.......just sayin'!
@cwriz
- crashdean
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
- Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
Bought a radiator from Autozone for $145 and installed it. Went down and had 4 BFG All Terrains installed at Discount Tire. Need to get the fenders installed next time I work on it. Looks like the rear of the Bronco is going to sit just below the front without lifting it. I plan on getting the rear done later but with the baby on the way in Dec I just need to drive it and work as needed.
- Attachments
-
- DSC01211a.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
-
- DSC01206a.jpg (76.11 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
-
- DSC01198a.jpg (73 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
-
- DSC01197a.jpg (67.44 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
-
D1cker1
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
- Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
Good looking bronco..
So jealousnof the engine cage
So jealousnof the engine cage
- crashdean
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
- Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
So the Bronco is gone. Took everything off the Bronco and off to the salvage yard it went. Gave the engine and front clip to Chris along with the tailgate and hood. I did buy a 1993 white OJ Bronco to replace the 91. It has a clean body and 5.8 engine. It has no power windows or door locks. The stock A/C works really good though. First job is to get the E4OD out of there and get the C6 in. I will post it when the old stuff is out. Should get it done in a day since I already have the custom cross member done from the 91. Just have to find a day to do it. More to come. Will post pictures of the stock 93 soon.
-
D1cker1
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
- Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
crashdean wrote:So the Bronco is gone. Took everything off the Bronco and off to the salvage yard it went. Gave the engine and front clip to Chris along with the tailgate and hood. I did buy a 1993 white OJ Bronco to replace the 91. It has a clean body and 5.8 engine. It has no power windows or door locks. The stock A/C works really good though. First job is to get the E4OD out of there and get the C6 in. I will post it when the old stuff is out. Should get it done in a day since I already have the custom cross member done from the 91. Just have to find a day to do it. More to come. Will post pictures of the stock 93 soon.
Whoa!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Michael's never ending prject.
Get to work already! I want to see this thing rolling!!!!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
