Michael's never ending prject.

User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

15x7 stockers T. But I believe the calipers will be changing based on what I discussed with him.

Love this build and want to see more!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
crashdean
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by crashdean »

Thanks ChaseTruck754 for the wheels. I had the rotors mounted backward which pushed everything out 1". Once I switch them, it brought the caliper and rotor to where they needed to be. Should have looked at the pictures on John website before installing. The Alcoas will fit fine once the centers are opened up for large hubs.
drj777
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:48 pm
Bronco Info: 1986 5.0 XLT - bone stock w/ 4.56s
Location: LOST ANGELS

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by drj777 »

....drool....

drj
- exMDR volunteer / SCORE class 1 chaser / KOH #10 chaser -
-'86 FSB 5.0 XLT (4.56s / FL headers)
-'03 f150 S'crew 4x4 (4.56s / Detroit / Deavers)
User avatar
crashdean
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by crashdean »

I got the resevoir hoses shortend on the 3.0 coilovers and the spings installed. I had Mirage in Santee do it for me. They are a great help and are really reliable. Installed the shocks and made mounts for the resevoirs. I got everything painted and torqued. Autofab is also making me equal length steering.
Attachments
DSC01050c.jpg
DSC01050c.jpg (289.42 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
DSC01049c.jpg
DSC01049c.jpg (293.15 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
DSC01047c.jpg
DSC01047c.jpg (265.33 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by SteveG »

Damn, that thing's gonna rock!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
poolman
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:37 pm
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco,Body off reconstruction. Auto Fab suspension,mix of 84-96 parts.
Location: Yuma, Az 85365
Contact:

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by poolman »

Nice work!
84 Bronco 351W,C-6,9 Inch,Work in process
83 Bronco 302,C-6,8.8, beater for parts
94 Bronco roller for parts
91 F150 4x4for parts
96 Bronco for parts
84 Bronco for 351W
User avatar
crashdean
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by crashdean »

Thanks Steve. I've got until November to get her on the road. We are expecting a baby girl in December so its finish it or find a reason to sell it. I choose to finish it.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Good choice! And congrats on the baby.

Now get this thing done! I can't wait to see it rolling!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by SteveG »

crashdean wrote:We are expecting a baby girl in December....
Congrats! Keep up the good work!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
crashdean
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by crashdean »

Seeing how these Autofab fenders are going to look. I put jack stands under the front i beams to check the sag of the front end. It didn't sag enough....
So I pulled the shock and having the upper spring change from 400# to 300#.
This should set the front end were I need it. Also taking the front spindles to Autofab to have them modified for the equal lenth steering setup.
Attachments
Vessel fenders from Autofab.
Vessel fenders from Autofab.
DSC01092a.jpg (74.79 KiB) Viewed 2379 times
DSC01087a.jpg
DSC01087a.jpg (103.39 KiB) Viewed 2379 times
User avatar
cwrisley
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 am
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco..........
Location: El Cajon, CA.

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by cwrisley »

Bronco is looking good, man. I gotta cruise down and sniff around a bit.
@cwriz
User avatar
crashdean
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by crashdean »

Wait until next Thursday. I took all the shocks and brakes off the front so it looks like it did last time you saw it. I will have everything back on then. Are you going to keep the Bronco or give up on that dream?
User avatar
cwrisley
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 am
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco..........
Location: El Cajon, CA.

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by cwrisley »

Bronco is staying. I just need to pick one project and stick with it. I want to get the 77 driving before I dive head first into the Bronco.
@cwriz
User avatar
cwrisley
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 am
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco..........
Location: El Cajon, CA.

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by cwrisley »

I saw a Bronco last night sitting on its own weight with new AutoFab glass.......just sayin'!
@cwriz
User avatar
crashdean
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by crashdean »

Bought a radiator from Autozone for $145 and installed it. Went down and had 4 BFG All Terrains installed at Discount Tire. Need to get the fenders installed next time I work on it. Looks like the rear of the Bronco is going to sit just below the front without lifting it. I plan on getting the rear done later but with the baby on the way in Dec I just need to drive it and work as needed.
Attachments
DSC01211a.jpg
DSC01211a.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
DSC01206a.jpg
DSC01206a.jpg (76.11 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
DSC01198a.jpg
DSC01198a.jpg (73 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
DSC01197a.jpg
DSC01197a.jpg (67.44 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by D1cker1 »

Good looking bronco..
So jealousnof the engine cage
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
User avatar
crashdean
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by crashdean »

So the Bronco is gone. Took everything off the Bronco and off to the salvage yard it went. Gave the engine and front clip to Chris along with the tailgate and hood. I did buy a 1993 white OJ Bronco to replace the 91. It has a clean body and 5.8 engine. It has no power windows or door locks. The stock A/C works really good though. First job is to get the E4OD out of there and get the C6 in. I will post it when the old stuff is out. Should get it done in a day since I already have the custom cross member done from the 91. Just have to find a day to do it. More to come. Will post pictures of the stock 93 soon.
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by D1cker1 »

crashdean wrote:So the Bronco is gone. Took everything off the Bronco and off to the salvage yard it went. Gave the engine and front clip to Chris along with the tailgate and hood. I did buy a 1993 white OJ Bronco to replace the 91. It has a clean body and 5.8 engine. It has no power windows or door locks. The stock A/C works really good though. First job is to get the E4OD out of there and get the C6 in. I will post it when the old stuff is out. Should get it done in a day since I already have the custom cross member done from the 91. Just have to find a day to do it. More to come. Will post pictures of the stock 93 soon.

Whoa!
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
User avatar
cwrisley
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 am
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco..........
Location: El Cajon, CA.

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by cwrisley »

YES! Cant wait to see it Mike. This will be cool.
@cwriz
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Michael's never ending prject.

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Get to work already! I want to see this thing rolling!!!!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Post Reply