Coil Buckets Wanted

VintageIronFab
Posts: 2338
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:25 am
Bronco Info: Bronco List:
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Coil Buckets Wanted

Post by VintageIronFab »

Hello All,
I am needing a set of factory single or double shock coil buckets-- I kind of want a pair of doubles for the look that I am wanting to go with. If you have a set collecting dust I am in need. PM me direct if you dont mind so I get the message faster.

Thanks,
Matt
VintageIronFab
Posts: 2338
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:25 am
Bronco Info: Bronco List:
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Coil Buckets Wanted

Post by VintageIronFab »

anyone fellas??
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Coil Buckets Wanted

Post by BajaBronco13 »

I just throw a set away. But may have a set in a month of the dual shock set up. Also have a set of Camburgs for sale.

PM me if you are interested.

Chris
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Coil Buckets Wanted

Post by tcm glx »

I've got a set of doubles.
User avatar
jhouse
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:34 pm
Bronco Info: long travel bronco bro 35 and coil overs

Re: Coil Buckets Wanted

Post by jhouse »

I have some I cut the out to put coils overs on and the set I had before cutting them of I had a lift spring with 2of the 2.0 with resi on it
Whiterhino1
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm
Bronco Info: 1994 bronco 4 inch lift 35's

Re: Coil Buckets Wanted

Post by Whiterhino1 »

I'm interested in those camburg buckets if u still have them
Post Reply