Hello All,
I am needing a set of factory single or double shock coil buckets-- I kind of want a pair of doubles for the look that I am wanting to go with. If you have a set collecting dust I am in need. PM me direct if you dont mind so I get the message faster.
Thanks,
Matt
Coil Buckets Wanted
-
VintageIronFab
- Posts: 2338
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:25 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco List:
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
-
VintageIronFab
- Posts: 2338
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:25 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco List:
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
Re: Coil Buckets Wanted
anyone fellas??
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Coil Buckets Wanted
I just throw a set away. But may have a set in a month of the dual shock set up. Also have a set of Camburgs for sale.
PM me if you are interested.
Chris
PM me if you are interested.
Chris
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Coil Buckets Wanted
I've got a set of doubles.
- jhouse
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:34 pm
- Bronco Info: long travel bronco bro 35 and coil overs
Re: Coil Buckets Wanted
I have some I cut the out to put coils overs on and the set I had before cutting them of I had a lift spring with 2of the 2.0 with resi on it
-
Whiterhino1
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1994 bronco 4 inch lift 35's
Re: Coil Buckets Wanted
I'm interested in those camburg buckets if u still have them
