HaHa. I felt the same way when I first looked up the price months ago.Travisfab wrote:Yeah, probably more than what my truck is worth if it were stock!crisis88 wrote:Travisfab wrote:Nice!!! Spensive!!
95 Bronco Build!
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
-
drewbee88
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
- Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
- Location: Modesto, CA
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
crisis88 wrote:HaHa. I felt the same way when I first looked up the price months ago.Travisfab wrote:Yeah, probably more than what my truck is worth if it were stock!crisis88 wrote:
They are 700 more than I paid for my running driving bronco with deavers and fiberglass!
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Not gonna lie, being in the industry has its benefits!
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Some front yard flexing with the shortened bumps in, need to get the axles in and hit the dirt!


Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Time to get to work!


Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Drool!!!!!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
X2. Man I want those!crisis88 wrote:Drool!!!!!
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
and jealousy rears its ugly head.. I hate you. hahah Just kidding. Keep the updates coming.
- BDKW1
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
- Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
- Location: Not Socal
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Those are just flat out bitchen!
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Working on getting this solid mounted


Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Worked on the RCV's today and learned a few things.
Your stock stub axles are 19 spline, which RCV sees as a weak link. It definitely makes sense to upgrade the spline count/strength when you have custom length, 4340/300M axles. The RCV's have a 30 spline stub axle, which equates to 30% more surface area. It also equates to new locking hubs, good times!


Your stock stub axles are 19 spline, which RCV sees as a weak link. It definitely makes sense to upgrade the spline count/strength when you have custom length, 4340/300M axles. The RCV's have a 30 spline stub axle, which equates to 30% more surface area. It also equates to new locking hubs, good times!


Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Great info Travis. Just in case I win the lottery and can afford these. Soo jealous.
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Travisfab wrote:Working on getting this solid mounted
Travis which Tablet are you running?
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Hrmmmmm. I just got a free Galaxy Tab 3 7"
-
drewbee88
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
- Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
- Location: Modesto, CA
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
robertcrav wrote:Hrmmmmm. I just got a free Galaxy Tab 3 7"
Checkout orux, its a map and GPS app. I use it on my nexus 7 for tracking and chasing for our race truck. Awesome you can download satellite and terrain maps offline. Simple and customizableTravisfab wrote:Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Hey Travis what is that thing a tablet? Maybe after I get my mill here n hooked up I can make you a billet frame if needed. Just thinking out loud mind you. Does it show maps n GPS?
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Rmc wrote:Hey Travis what is that thing a tablet? Maybe after I get my mill here n hooked up I can make you a billet frame if needed. Just thinking out loud mind you. Does it show maps n GPS?
Yeah it's a tablet.
A billet frame would be awesome! It shows maps, has a built in GPS, Pandora, everything really. Check out this thread -
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/general ... 211040.htm
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
What do you guys think about these wheels?

17" Forged, they have a gnarly lip on them that acts as a bead lock. I guess you can only "load" the tire from the back side.
Not going to give up my source, but I may be able to get another set. Anyone interested?
17" Forged, they have a gnarly lip on them that acts as a bead lock. I guess you can only "load" the tire from the back side.
Not going to give up my source, but I may be able to get another set. Anyone interested?
-
drewbee88
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
- Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
- Location: Modesto, CA
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Those are the forged add or something like that they don't make them anymore. If you get a a set hord a extra one for a spareTravisfab wrote:What do you guys think about these wheels?
17" Forged, they have a gnarly lip on them that acts as a bead lock. I guess you can only "load" the tire from the back side.
Not going to give up my source, but I may be able to get another set. Anyone interested?
