95 Bronco Build!

User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by crisis88 »

Travisfab wrote:
crisis88 wrote:
Travisfab wrote:Nice!!! Spensive!!
Yeah, probably more than what my truck is worth if it were stock!
HaHa. I felt the same way when I first looked up the price months ago.
drewbee88
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by drewbee88 »

crisis88 wrote:
Travisfab wrote:
crisis88 wrote:
Yeah, probably more than what my truck is worth if it were stock!
HaHa. I felt the same way when I first looked up the price months ago.


They are 700 more than I paid for my running driving bronco with deavers and fiberglass!
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by Travisfab »

Not gonna lie, being in the industry has its benefits!
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by Travisfab »

Some front yard flexing with the shortened bumps in, need to get the axles in and hit the dirt!

Image
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by Travisfab »

Time to get to work!
Image
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by crisis88 »

Drool!!!!!
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by yikes »

crisis88 wrote:Drool!!!!!
X2. Man I want those!
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by cs_drums »

and jealousy rears its ugly head.. I hate you. hahah Just kidding. Keep the updates coming.
User avatar
BDKW1
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
Location: Not Socal

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by BDKW1 »

Those are just flat out bitchen!
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by Travisfab »

Working on getting this solid mounted
Image
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by Travisfab »

Worked on the RCV's today and learned a few things.

Your stock stub axles are 19 spline, which RCV sees as a weak link. It definitely makes sense to upgrade the spline count/strength when you have custom length, 4340/300M axles. The RCV's have a 30 spline stub axle, which equates to 30% more surface area. It also equates to new locking hubs, good times!

Image
Image
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by crisis88 »

Great info Travis. Just in case I win the lottery and can afford these. Soo jealous.
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by funinthesun95 »

Travisfab wrote:Working on getting this solid mounted
Image

Travis which Tablet are you running?
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by Travisfab »

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by robertcrav »

Hrmmmmm. I just got a free Galaxy Tab 3 7"
drewbee88
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by drewbee88 »

robertcrav wrote:Hrmmmmm. I just got a free Galaxy Tab 3 7"
Travisfab wrote:Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Checkout orux, its a map and GPS app. I use it on my nexus 7 for tracking and chasing for our race truck. Awesome you can download satellite and terrain maps offline. Simple and customizable
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by Rmc »

Hey Travis what is that thing a tablet? Maybe after I get my mill here n hooked up I can make you a billet frame if needed. Just thinking out loud mind you. Does it show maps n GPS?
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by Travisfab »

Rmc wrote:Hey Travis what is that thing a tablet? Maybe after I get my mill here n hooked up I can make you a billet frame if needed. Just thinking out loud mind you. Does it show maps n GPS?

Yeah it's a tablet.

A billet frame would be awesome! It shows maps, has a built in GPS, Pandora, everything really. Check out this thread -
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/general ... 211040.htm
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by Travisfab »

What do you guys think about these wheels?
Image

17" Forged, they have a gnarly lip on them that acts as a bead lock. I guess you can only "load" the tire from the back side.

Not going to give up my source, but I may be able to get another set. Anyone interested?
drewbee88
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: 95 Bronco Build!

Post by drewbee88 »

Travisfab wrote:What do you guys think about these wheels?
Image

17" Forged, they have a gnarly lip on them that acts as a bead lock. I guess you can only "load" the tire from the back side.

Not going to give up my source, but I may be able to get another set. Anyone interested?
Those are the forged add or something like that they don't make them anymore. If you get a a set hord a extra one for a spare
Post Reply