2013 Baja HID run
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
What is required for the trail? Green sticker or plate?
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Last I knew green stickers were ok in season on all blm land, plates are always ok.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
If green sticker or offroad plates a spark arrestor is a must( bikes), the fine is very steep so I've heard from the rangers.
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Yea, I am aware of the spark arrestor thing... They always tried to bust us outside of Laughlin where the US Hare Scrambles are.
I'm old so I have legit exhaust anymore.
I'm old so I have legit exhaust anymore.
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
It won't be the same without you... hope you guys can make it... start saving those shekels!AussieRod wrote:I'm only a tentative maybe for this at the moment. Mick will come IF I can afford the trip. I wont know for sure until after June, but put me down for a maybe +1tcm glx wrote:Hahaha. Heyyyy, that message was private. Lol. Anyways, say the word and we can make a seat available and find a way to fly you out.
Rod, where the hell are you??? Can't do this with out you! Logistics are easy too. Rental at the airport and your good to go!
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
I'll do my best, Tom, thats all I can promise right now.BajaF250 wrote:It won't be the same without you... hope you guys can make it... start saving those shekels!AussieRod wrote:I'm only a tentative maybe for this at the moment. Mick will come IF I can afford the trip. I wont know for sure until after June, but put me down for a maybe +1tcm glx wrote:Hahaha. Heyyyy, that message was private. Lol. Anyways, say the word and we can make a seat available and find a way to fly you out.
Rod, where the hell are you??? Can't do this with out you! Logistics are easy too. Rental at the airport and your good to go!
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
This sounds like it will be a great trip...Tony can you put me on the maybe list? Will be a good first GFB outing for me!
-
Autofabtimmy
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:17 am
- Bronco Info: 87 4x4 4.9
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Im pretty sure i can actually make it on this one. Ol blue is ready forthe trip now, maybe the baja bug will be done in time, is it all fast road or will there be some fun use of 4x4
- otter
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
- Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
- Location: Hawaii
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
I really want to do this, but I have a few questions.
Is it Barstow to Laughlin then back as a group or just to Laughlin?
I will be towing the Bronco down, does anyone know of a safe place to store my truck and trailer for the weekend?
Is it Barstow to Laughlin then back as a group or just to Laughlin?
I will be towing the Bronco down, does anyone know of a safe place to store my truck and trailer for the weekend?
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
I have a friend in hesperia, you could park it at his house. Beats a parking lot along the fwy I think. Or at his dads house in apple valley. His dad has acreage.
- otter
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
- Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
- Location: Hawaii
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Rmc wrote:I have a friend in hesperia, you could park it at his house. Beats a parking lot along the fwy I think. Or at his dads house in apple valley. His dad has acreage.
That would be perfect. Do you think his dad in Apple Valley would be cool with that? I have places to keep it in Temecula just don't want to drive down that far and come back up.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Would be great if you joined us Otter!
- otter
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
- Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
- Location: Hawaii
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
I would love to. I just need to figure out the logistics. Is the plan just dirt one way? Oh yeah, I go by Patrick in real life. haha
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
otter wrote:I would love to. I just need to figure out the logistics. Is the plan just dirt one way? Oh yeah, I go by Patrick in real life. haha
Hey Patrick, yes dirt one way and the pavement back on Sunday.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
U could park it by my house, I'm just north of temecula... I was just trying to get u as close as possible. I may tow mine to that dudes dads house also due to if it breaks down on the trip it turns into less of an ordeal to get my tow rig. The guy I'm talking about wants to go on this run also but he has an f150. It's the one posted up for trade for a bronco in the ads.otter wrote:Rmc wrote:I have a friend in hesperia, you could park it at his house. Beats a parking lot along the fwy I think. Or at his dads house in apple valley. His dad has acreage.
That would be perfect. Do you think his dad in Apple Valley would be cool with that? I have places to keep it in Temecula just don't want to drive down that far and come back up.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
That brings up a question. U guys aren't gonna throw rocks at the non broncos are you? He feels bronco in his heart I promise hahaha.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
We don't grow rocks at anyone man.......
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Grow? Hehe
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Jk. It will be fun I'm looking foreword to the run.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
I've got a foreign vehicle and no rocks have pelted it yet. Well, at least ones thrown by this group! Accidental roosts have been about it.
So yeah, any/all are welcome
So yeah, any/all are welcome
