HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Nice!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Yeah i couldnt beat it. Theyre old and need a recert but theyre good for a trade in. Maybe i can trade the big one for an aluminum one at the welding shop if the price is right.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

yeah - not bad at all.

I grabbed an aluminum one with regulator for $5 on CL about 6 months ago. I couldn't believe my luck! The guy was about 5 min. from me & selling stuff his old room mate left. He listed it as a "scuba or air tank" - he had no clue so I hauled butt up there & quickly forked over the $5!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Wow! Yeah you cant pass up deals like that.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by Andy Jones »

What size is that bench?
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Andy i believe its a 36 or 38" bench. Its for a rhino.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by bajascott »

I would get a nitrogen regulator and change the input to fit the co2 tank.or get the adapter.
You can set a bead with a no2 regulater not a co2
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

I have an existing regulator so thats no issue but Ive heard in order to run an air gun if i wanted or needed then i need a high flow regulator. Is there a major difference?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Here's what I was looking at previously
One nick has - http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info. ... s_id/18742 *edit* - link went bad & working on fixing.

Here's another fixed option - http://eastsidecustomtruck.com/i-61362- ... lator.html


here's one I found in searching for the one Nick has - http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info. ... s_id/40078

another one I found in looking for Nick's - which I can't seem to find anymore! - http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info. ... s_id/22892


here's a nitrogen to C02 adapter (opposite of what you'd need) - http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info. ... s_id/28371
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Both of those will hold the 1500 or so psi that is in the co2 tank?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Pretty sure as many compressed tanks are at 1500 or so when filled.

Might want to ask the vendor just in case though
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Thank you Steve!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Gotta take it back on the adjustable one. Read a bit more & seems like it's for compressed air instead. A call to Tellico4x4 would get some straight answers though.

I've also had good luck with www.weldingsupply.com (good prices and fast shipping) if you want to go with the Nitrogen regulator.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Bit the bullet and got the gear from my welding shop.
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1357868361284.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1357868361284.jpg (44.13 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
93Broncobuff
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
Location: Huntington Beach, California

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by 93Broncobuff »

dude........ THAT F'in sick man!!!! way ta goo!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Thank you Matt! Im building the mounts tonight.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
93Broncobuff
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
Location: Huntington Beach, California

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by 93Broncobuff »

Tripendicular dude!!!! Hey head over to josh's place today dude il be there at like 9ish till oneish.... Gonna do some renchin!! Hahah fun times had by all. Anyways how bout dat rear tire mount hahaha!!!
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Hahah im workin today man. I have to pick up the hinges and send em next week.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
93Broncobuff
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
Location: Huntington Beach, California

Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD

Post by 93Broncobuff »

No worries man i guess we will have to bring the party to u hahahah raging it at ur workplace... Hahaha thats how we do lol!!!
Post Reply