HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Yeah i couldnt beat it. Theyre old and need a recert but theyre good for a trade in. Maybe i can trade the big one for an aluminum one at the welding shop if the price is right.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
yeah - not bad at all.
I grabbed an aluminum one with regulator for $5 on CL about 6 months ago. I couldn't believe my luck! The guy was about 5 min. from me & selling stuff his old room mate left. He listed it as a "scuba or air tank" - he had no clue so I hauled butt up there & quickly forked over the $5!
I grabbed an aluminum one with regulator for $5 on CL about 6 months ago. I couldn't believe my luck! The guy was about 5 min. from me & selling stuff his old room mate left. He listed it as a "scuba or air tank" - he had no clue so I hauled butt up there & quickly forked over the $5!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Wow! Yeah you cant pass up deals like that.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Andy i believe its a 36 or 38" bench. Its for a rhino.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Would this regulator work? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008PZ6OW ... r0&pi=SL75
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
I would get a nitrogen regulator and change the input to fit the co2 tank.or get the adapter.
You can set a bead with a no2 regulater not a co2
You can set a bead with a no2 regulater not a co2
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
I have an existing regulator so thats no issue but Ive heard in order to run an air gun if i wanted or needed then i need a high flow regulator. Is there a major difference?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Here's what I was looking at previously
One nick has - http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info. ... s_id/18742 *edit* - link went bad & working on fixing.
Here's another fixed option - http://eastsidecustomtruck.com/i-61362- ... lator.html
here's one I found in searching for the one Nick has - http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info. ... s_id/40078
another one I found in looking for Nick's - which I can't seem to find anymore! - http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info. ... s_id/22892
here's a nitrogen to C02 adapter (opposite of what you'd need) - http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info. ... s_id/28371
One nick has - http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info. ... s_id/18742 *edit* - link went bad & working on fixing.
Here's another fixed option - http://eastsidecustomtruck.com/i-61362- ... lator.html
here's one I found in searching for the one Nick has - http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info. ... s_id/40078
another one I found in looking for Nick's - which I can't seem to find anymore! - http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info. ... s_id/22892
here's a nitrogen to C02 adapter (opposite of what you'd need) - http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info. ... s_id/28371
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Both of those will hold the 1500 or so psi that is in the co2 tank?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Pretty sure as many compressed tanks are at 1500 or so when filled.
Might want to ask the vendor just in case though
Might want to ask the vendor just in case though
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Gotta take it back on the adjustable one. Read a bit more & seems like it's for compressed air instead. A call to Tellico4x4 would get some straight answers though.
I've also had good luck with www.weldingsupply.com (good prices and fast shipping) if you want to go with the Nitrogen regulator.
I've also had good luck with www.weldingsupply.com (good prices and fast shipping) if you want to go with the Nitrogen regulator.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Bit the bullet and got the gear from my welding shop.
- Attachments
-
- uploadfromtaptalk1357868361284.jpg (44.13 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- 93Broncobuff
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
- Location: Huntington Beach, California
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
dude........ THAT F'in sick man!!!! way ta goo!!!!!!!!!
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Thank you Matt! Im building the mounts tonight.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- 93Broncobuff
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
- Location: Huntington Beach, California
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Tripendicular dude!!!! Hey head over to josh's place today dude il be there at like 9ish till oneish.... Gonna do some renchin!! Hahah fun times had by all. Anyways how bout dat rear tire mount hahaha!!!
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
Hahah im workin today man. I have to pick up the hinges and send em next week.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- 93Broncobuff
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
- Location: Huntington Beach, California
Re: HTO'S BRONCO BUILD
No worries man i guess we will have to bring the party to u hahahah raging it at ur workplace... Hahaha thats how we do lol!!!
