GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
We should be 4 as well Steve.
- Bondobob
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
- Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
- Location: Bakersfield CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
I'm at 2- I will head over Friday AM and stakeout some real estate for the group.
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
Elwood Blues -1980
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
Right on Bob! Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
Perfect! Bondobob is our official scout.Bondobob wrote:I'm at 2- I will head over Friday AM and stakeout some real estate for the group.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- fordf100amc
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:43 am
- Bronco Info: 91 bronco
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
Where do you guys usually camp? The people that I'm going with will be there friday morning.
There will be 2 us that will be joining you guys, this will be a good opportunity for me to meet all of you guys that are going. The rest of my group will be on there own for food and such. But it would be great to camp close to each other.
There will be 2 us that will be joining you guys, this will be a good opportunity for me to meet all of you guys that are going. The rest of my group will be on there own for food and such. But it would be great to camp close to each other.
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
Just found out I'm not going too make it. With the twins birthday Saturday and Xmass around the corner we don't have the funding. This sucks but I'm out. Have fun
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
Bummer, Josh! There's always next year. If we don't vote you off the island for not attending, that is.
I spoke to Tiff and John @ Autofab today. Tiff says she's in and John is planning on it, too. AND, he plans to bring the F100. Should be good times!
I spoke to Tiff and John @ Autofab today. Tiff says she's in and John is planning on it, too. AND, he plans to bring the F100. Should be good times!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
Im out gents sorry
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
Saweeeeeeeet!SteveG wrote:I spoke to Tiff and John @ Autofab today. Tiff says she's in and John is planning on it, too. AND, he plans to bring the F100. Should be good times!
Last edited by ChaseTruck754 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
NoticeSteveG wrote:Bummer, Josh! There's always next year. If we don't vote you off the island for not attending, that is.!
I'm forming an alliance with any one who doesn't want too be voted off.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
watch who you ally with - haha
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
I'm also out.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
Nick wrote:I'm also out.
Bahhhhhh. Dangit Nick! Who's going to sneak out for a nice tri tip
dinner with me? Dammit!
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
Noooo! You will be sorely missed, my friend.Nick wrote:I'm also out.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
That's a bummer!Nick wrote:I'm also out.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
Nick wrote:I'm also out.
You better get a note from your doctor before skipping this Nick. Attendance is manditory for OG's. It will not be the same without you.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
I gotta say I'm saddend by the lack of interest in this trip. We've been doing this for years now and this has to be the lowest interest yet. Did I miss something somewhere?
Come on people this is really a fun weekend and it dosen't break the bank. Camping is cheap. Gas prices are down. The holidays are over and its time to play.
Come on people this is really a fun weekend and it dosen't break the bank. Camping is cheap. Gas prices are down. The holidays are over and its time to play.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
Sorry Rick the bronco is down and with the more race within two weeks i cant do both. I really wanted to go.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
-
kylesgorter
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:50 am
- Bronco Info: 92 Fullsize EB. 357w, midtravel front, custome rear packs, bilstein shocks, fox air bumps
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
I'm STOKED to go! I plan for Fri-Sunday camping. I don't as of yet have an offroad vehicle capable of keeping up so I want to ride with someone. Who's got an extra seat?
