GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I'm at 2.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by yikes »

We should be 4 as well Steve.
User avatar
Bondobob
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
Location: Bakersfield CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by Bondobob »

I'm at 2- I will head over Friday AM and stakeout some real estate for the group.
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by yikes »

Right on Bob! Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by SteveG »

Bondobob wrote:I'm at 2- I will head over Friday AM and stakeout some real estate for the group.
Perfect! Bondobob is our official scout.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
fordf100amc
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:43 am
Bronco Info: 91 bronco

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by fordf100amc »

Where do you guys usually camp? The people that I'm going with will be there friday morning.
There will be 2 us that will be joining you guys, this will be a good opportunity for me to meet all of you guys that are going. The rest of my group will be on there own for food and such. But it would be great to camp close to each other.
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by greaslife »

Just found out I'm not going too make it. With the twins birthday Saturday and Xmass around the corner we don't have the funding. This sucks but I'm out. Have fun
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by SteveG »

Bummer, Josh! There's always next year. If we don't vote you off the island for not attending, that is.

I spoke to Tiff and John @ Autofab today. Tiff says she's in and John is planning on it, too. AND, he plans to bring the F100. Should be good times!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Im out gents sorry
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

SteveG wrote:I spoke to Tiff and John @ Autofab today. Tiff says she's in and John is planning on it, too. AND, he plans to bring the F100. Should be good times!
Saweeeeeeeet!
Last edited by ChaseTruck754 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by greaslife »

SteveG wrote:Bummer, Josh! There's always next year. If we don't vote you off the island for not attending, that is.!
Notice
I'm forming an alliance with any one who doesn't want too be voted off.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

watch who you ally with - haha
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by Nick »

I'm also out.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by yikes »

Nick wrote:I'm also out.

Bahhhhhh. Dangit Nick! Who's going to sneak out for a nice tri tip
dinner with me? Dammit!
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by SteveG »

Nick wrote:I'm also out.
Noooo! You will be sorely missed, my friend.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Nick wrote:I'm also out.
That's a bummer!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by flyinbronco »

Nick wrote:I'm also out.

You better get a note from your doctor before skipping this Nick. Attendance is manditory for OG's. It will not be the same without you.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by flyinbronco »

I gotta say I'm saddend by the lack of interest in this trip. We've been doing this for years now and this has to be the lowest interest yet. Did I miss something somewhere?

Come on people this is really a fun weekend and it dosen't break the bank. Camping is cheap. Gas prices are down. The holidays are over and its time to play.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Sorry Rick the bronco is down and with the more race within two weeks i cant do both. I really wanted to go.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
kylesgorter
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:50 am
Bronco Info: 92 Fullsize EB. 357w, midtravel front, custome rear packs, bilstein shocks, fox air bumps

Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20

Post by kylesgorter »

I'm STOKED to go! I plan for Fri-Sunday camping. I don't as of yet have an offroad vehicle capable of keeping up so I want to ride with someone. Who's got an extra seat?
Post Reply