BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by tcm glx »

Tom,
Assuming you already have me down for one as well!
t
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by BajaF250 »

Hey Guys,

Update and status... this is what I have so far (one each):

1. Chris
2. Tony
3. Bill
4. Jackie
5. Yikes
6. Autofab John
7. Rod
8. Andy (tentative)
9. Tom

Once ordered I will be able to get a final price (dependent on how many we order, the price goes down for every additional plaque). I plan on submitting the order this Friday unless I hear otherwise. So, get your's ordered!!!
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by BajaF250 »

BajaBronco13 wrote:Heck yeah! Count me in for one Tom! Thanks man.
Chris
tcm glx wrote:Tom,
Assuming you already have me down for one as well!
t
You bet guys... got you!
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by BajaF250 »

Order going in the day after tomorrow... Friday.
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by BajaF250 »

All,

It looks like the plaques are going to be $189 each at the quantity ordered (9). Ryan (the salesman I'm working with) has also cut us the deal that if we pay by credit card, he will pay all CONUS shipping costs... errr, so that leaves shipping for Rod, sorry amigo!

I will compile a list for all of the shipping addresses and I need everyone to confirm the address (I'll send a PM to those whom have ordered one so your address will not be posted).

Next, I need everyone to send me the $189 by check; personal or cashiers.
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by BajaF250 »

Ok, I have one more... VRED wants one too, so we're up to 10. Not to late to order!
User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by RyanDS650X »

I want one!
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by BajaF250 »

RyanDS650X wrote:I want one!
Hey Ryan,
Cool... Ok, I think I can get you in... so would you kindly pm me your shipping address and I'll handle the rest.
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by BajaF250 »

Just a quick update... the order is in, the plaques are in build process and they expect to ship them out to each individual sometime next week. So, look for them in the mail the week after. Just to confirm the following ordered:

1. Andy B.
2. Chris P.
3. Tony R.
4. Brian B.
5. Rod P.
6. Jackie G.
7. Vic R.
8. Bill V.
9. John E.
10. Ryan W.
11. Tom W.

Looking forward to getting the plaques!

Ok, payment... the cost is $189- each, signed, sealed and delivered... so, if you would, please send me a check for the cost. I'd prefer not to use paypal, check is better. Or cash if you'd prefer (but not though the mail). If you need my address to send payment, please pm me and I'll send it... everyone should have it from the last BajaHID trip, it's in the book.

Thanks everyone!
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by BajaF250 »

Status update,
The plaques have been shipped out... I'll send shipping notification to each of you. Payment status:

1. Andy B.
2. Chris P.
3. Tony R. - pd
4. Brian B.
5. Rod P.
6. Jackie G.
7. Vic R. - pd
8. Bill V.
9. John E. - pd
10. Ryan W. - pd
11. Tom W. - pd
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by tcm glx »

BajaF250 wrote:Status update,
The plaques have been shipped out... I'll send shipping notification to each of you. Payment status:

1. Andy B.
2. Chris P.
3. Tony R. - pd
4. Brian B.
5. Rod P.
6. Jackie G.
7. Vic R. - pd
8. Bill V.
9. John E. - pd
10. Ryan W. - pd
11. Tom W. - pd


Ill be seeing Tom next week, if anyone needs me to take down some cash..... Cant wait to see the plaque.
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by BajaF250 »

I received payment from Ryan, Chris, Yikes and Jackie... thanks guys... this is the latest update and status. You plaques should be arriving any day now. Jackie got his last Friday and said it turned out AWESOME!


1. Andy B.
2. Chris P. - pd
3. Tony R. - pd
4. Brian B. - pd
5. Rod P.
6. Jackie G. - pd
7. Vic R. - pd
8. Bill V. - pd
9. John E. - pd
10. Ryan W. - pd
11. Tom W. - pd
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by Silverslk »

Tom, I just gotta throw those magazines in a envelope with the check and get it out to you. Been crazy at work...... I'll try tonight. Sorry for the delay.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by tcm glx »

Got mine today, and they are PHENOMINAL!!! Thanks again Tom for helping get this coordinated!
User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by RyanDS650X »

I got mine today also, it looks great!
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by BajaF250 »

Everyone should have received their plaques with the exception of Chris (his is scheduled for delivery next Wed... All Hallows' Eve!)... Hope everyone is pleased! They turned out quite very nicely.
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by BajaF250 »

Ok, so here's a question... what is everyone going to do with their plaque? Where do you plan to hang it?
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by tcm glx »

BajaF250 wrote:Ok, so here's a question... what is everyone going to do with their plaque? Where do you plan to hang it?

Dining room ....... Wait, wife might not approve of that!
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by yikes »

Hanging mine in Slash X.
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath

Post by BajaF250 »

yikes wrote:Hanging mine in Slash X.
That's a great idea! I suppose one of these days I need to make the trek to the off road mecca! Never been there.
Post Reply