BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
Tom,
Assuming you already have me down for one as well!
t
Assuming you already have me down for one as well!
t
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
Hey Guys,
Update and status... this is what I have so far (one each):
1. Chris
2. Tony
3. Bill
4. Jackie
5. Yikes
6. Autofab John
7. Rod
8. Andy (tentative)
9. Tom
Once ordered I will be able to get a final price (dependent on how many we order, the price goes down for every additional plaque). I plan on submitting the order this Friday unless I hear otherwise. So, get your's ordered!!!
Update and status... this is what I have so far (one each):
1. Chris
2. Tony
3. Bill
4. Jackie
5. Yikes
6. Autofab John
7. Rod
8. Andy (tentative)
9. Tom
Once ordered I will be able to get a final price (dependent on how many we order, the price goes down for every additional plaque). I plan on submitting the order this Friday unless I hear otherwise. So, get your's ordered!!!
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
BajaBronco13 wrote:Heck yeah! Count me in for one Tom! Thanks man.
Chris
You bet guys... got you!tcm glx wrote:Tom,
Assuming you already have me down for one as well!
t
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
Order going in the day after tomorrow... Friday.
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
All,
It looks like the plaques are going to be $189 each at the quantity ordered (9). Ryan (the salesman I'm working with) has also cut us the deal that if we pay by credit card, he will pay all CONUS shipping costs... errr, so that leaves shipping for Rod, sorry amigo!
I will compile a list for all of the shipping addresses and I need everyone to confirm the address (I'll send a PM to those whom have ordered one so your address will not be posted).
Next, I need everyone to send me the $189 by check; personal or cashiers.
It looks like the plaques are going to be $189 each at the quantity ordered (9). Ryan (the salesman I'm working with) has also cut us the deal that if we pay by credit card, he will pay all CONUS shipping costs... errr, so that leaves shipping for Rod, sorry amigo!
I will compile a list for all of the shipping addresses and I need everyone to confirm the address (I'll send a PM to those whom have ordered one so your address will not be posted).
Next, I need everyone to send me the $189 by check; personal or cashiers.
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
Ok, I have one more... VRED wants one too, so we're up to 10. Not to late to order!
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
I want one!
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
Hey Ryan,RyanDS650X wrote:I want one!
Cool... Ok, I think I can get you in... so would you kindly pm me your shipping address and I'll handle the rest.
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
Just a quick update... the order is in, the plaques are in build process and they expect to ship them out to each individual sometime next week. So, look for them in the mail the week after. Just to confirm the following ordered:
1. Andy B.
2. Chris P.
3. Tony R.
4. Brian B.
5. Rod P.
6. Jackie G.
7. Vic R.
8. Bill V.
9. John E.
10. Ryan W.
11. Tom W.
Looking forward to getting the plaques!
Ok, payment... the cost is $189- each, signed, sealed and delivered... so, if you would, please send me a check for the cost. I'd prefer not to use paypal, check is better. Or cash if you'd prefer (but not though the mail). If you need my address to send payment, please pm me and I'll send it... everyone should have it from the last BajaHID trip, it's in the book.
Thanks everyone!
1. Andy B.
2. Chris P.
3. Tony R.
4. Brian B.
5. Rod P.
6. Jackie G.
7. Vic R.
8. Bill V.
9. John E.
10. Ryan W.
11. Tom W.
Looking forward to getting the plaques!
Ok, payment... the cost is $189- each, signed, sealed and delivered... so, if you would, please send me a check for the cost. I'd prefer not to use paypal, check is better. Or cash if you'd prefer (but not though the mail). If you need my address to send payment, please pm me and I'll send it... everyone should have it from the last BajaHID trip, it's in the book.
Thanks everyone!
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
Status update,
The plaques have been shipped out... I'll send shipping notification to each of you. Payment status:
1. Andy B.
2. Chris P.
3. Tony R. - pd
4. Brian B.
5. Rod P.
6. Jackie G.
7. Vic R. - pd
8. Bill V.
9. John E. - pd
10. Ryan W. - pd
11. Tom W. - pd
The plaques have been shipped out... I'll send shipping notification to each of you. Payment status:
1. Andy B.
2. Chris P.
3. Tony R. - pd
4. Brian B.
5. Rod P.
6. Jackie G.
7. Vic R. - pd
8. Bill V.
9. John E. - pd
10. Ryan W. - pd
11. Tom W. - pd
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
BajaF250 wrote:Status update,
The plaques have been shipped out... I'll send shipping notification to each of you. Payment status:
1. Andy B.
2. Chris P.
3. Tony R. - pd
4. Brian B.
5. Rod P.
6. Jackie G.
7. Vic R. - pd
8. Bill V.
9. John E. - pd
10. Ryan W. - pd
11. Tom W. - pd
Ill be seeing Tom next week, if anyone needs me to take down some cash..... Cant wait to see the plaque.
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
I received payment from Ryan, Chris, Yikes and Jackie... thanks guys... this is the latest update and status. You plaques should be arriving any day now. Jackie got his last Friday and said it turned out AWESOME!
1. Andy B.
2. Chris P. - pd
3. Tony R. - pd
4. Brian B. - pd
5. Rod P.
6. Jackie G. - pd
7. Vic R. - pd
8. Bill V. - pd
9. John E. - pd
10. Ryan W. - pd
11. Tom W. - pd
1. Andy B.
2. Chris P. - pd
3. Tony R. - pd
4. Brian B. - pd
5. Rod P.
6. Jackie G. - pd
7. Vic R. - pd
8. Bill V. - pd
9. John E. - pd
10. Ryan W. - pd
11. Tom W. - pd
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
Tom, I just gotta throw those magazines in a envelope with the check and get it out to you. Been crazy at work...... I'll try tonight. Sorry for the delay.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
Got mine today, and they are PHENOMINAL!!! Thanks again Tom for helping get this coordinated!
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
I got mine today also, it looks great!
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
Everyone should have received their plaques with the exception of Chris (his is scheduled for delivery next Wed... All Hallows' Eve!)... Hope everyone is pleased! They turned out quite very nicely.
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
Ok, so here's a question... what is everyone going to do with their plaque? Where do you plan to hang it?
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
BajaF250 wrote:Ok, so here's a question... what is everyone going to do with their plaque? Where do you plan to hang it?
Dining room ....... Wait, wife might not approve of that!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
Hanging mine in Slash X.
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BajaHID Excursion 2011 - The Aftermath
That's a great idea! I suppose one of these days I need to make the trek to the off road mecca! Never been there.yikes wrote:Hanging mine in Slash X.
