BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by yikes »

"...AND IN THE MORNIN', I'M MAKIN' WAFFLES!"
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by BajaF250 »

Ladies and Gentleman,

I take full and complete responsibility for the unintentional oversight on the missing GFB salutation and recognition on the front cover of the trail book. It was my total responsibility and I shall take the full hit for the missing iconic representation as I was the initial/base front cover designer and had full control of the trail book design, build and content. There is nowhere else to lay blame and/or responsibility.

This is not Chris’ fault (nice try Chris), not Tony’s fault and not BajaHID’s fault in any way, shape or form. This is completely mine; I own this and stand tall for it. I thank Chris for standing up, but it’s not his fault.

This, in no way, was intended to be a slap in the face, a punch in the nose a poke in the eye nor a finger in the face to any of the GFB members, founders or any others that visit the site. My apologies to Steve for disagreeing, but this was a complete and total unintentional oversight. I can take the time to fully explain how it happened, but there really are no excuses.

So, my personal and most profound apologies to the GFB founders, GFB members and to all GFB readers whom do not deserve such impudence. I take full and undiminished responsibility.

-tom
Last edited by BajaF250 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by SteveG »

I'm running late and gotta hit the road, so I'll be brief.

Why would anyone be blocked over this? The omission is really not a big deal (to me) at all and, quite frankly, I never expected GFB to be in the book.

Tom, let me be clear so there's no confusion. I love you, man!

And to show you how much I love you, I'll even use a smiley.:grin:

There. You just witnessed history being made.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by Nick »

SteveG wrote: And to show you how much I love you, I'll even use a smiley.:grin:
No homo?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by flyinbronco »

So, How'd the waffles turn out Brian?
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by yikes »

flyinbronco wrote:So, How'd the waffles turn out Brian?
Scrumptious! I'll invite you over next time.
Smart Alex
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:25 pm
Bronco Info: 1991 351. lightweight special

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by Smart Alex »

I don't know how to put this but, I'm kinda a big deal.
Never underestimate the power of free time, bad taste and a welder
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by tcm glx »

D1cker1 wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343434655.459339.jpg
Good idea?
Did you make it happen??
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by PBR »

just to be clear...

this event is not a GOFASTBRONCOS.COM event! as the title of this thread clearly states, it is the "baja hid excursion". GFB did not pay to sponsor this event. we let baja hid promote their event using our website just like i am sure they did on other sites as well.

GOFASTBRONCOS.COM is not associated in any way to baja hid. the only thing we have in common is our love for broncos!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by D1cker1 »

I can Taste Tacos...
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by AussieRod »

AussieRod wrote:TO: CINCPACFLT
FROM: CINCADF
RE: SITREP AS FOLLOW:

Be advised, operatives have been dispatched via undisclosed transport and are en route to DZ as discussed in previous report, ETA unsure at this time. We expect contact to be initiated once successful insertion have been accomplished within next 48 hrs. Once local contact has been established, further sitrep will be filed.


END SITREP:
The Eagles have landed!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Agui-E7TE wrote:By the way... not sure if anyone else noticed but I think the Bronco on the cover is a '79 with TTB. If you look at the back of the quarter, it looks like it has a marker light in the dent line and the curved shape of the rear of the truck tells me its a '79 Bronco with a TTB front end. It might just be wishful thinking on my part though.
I think you're right Agui! After reading your post I went back & looked & the body sure does look like a 78/79. Must be a '78 due to the round headlights. It also would then be one of the coolest broncos ever since it's a dentside and has ttb!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by BajaF250 »

All,
I sent everyone that has signed up for the trip an email with the Friday morning meeting place and my address. Please pm me if you didn't receive it.
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by BajaF250 »

D1cker1 wrote:I can Taste Tacos...
Me Too! Hmmmm....
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by BajaF250 »

tcm glx wrote:
D1cker1 wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343434655.459339.jpg
Good idea?
Did you make it happen??
x2!
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by BajaF250 »

AussieRod wrote:
AussieRod wrote:TO: CINCPACFLT
FROM: CINCADF
RE: SITREP AS FOLLOW:

Be advised, operatives have been dispatched via undisclosed transport and are en route to DZ as discussed in previous report, ETA unsure at this time. We expect contact to be initiated once successful insertion have been accomplished within next 48 hrs. Once local contact has been established, further sitrep will be filed.


END SITREP:
The Eagles have landed!
Here on US soil! Welcome amigo! Did you get my pm response?
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by BajaF250 »

yikes wrote:
flyinbronco wrote:So, How'd the waffles turn out Brian?
Scrumptious! I'll invite you over next time.
I love waffles!
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by BajaBronco13 »

BajaF250 wrote:
yikes wrote:
flyinbronco wrote:So, How'd the waffles turn out Brian?
Scrumptious! I'll invite you over next time.
I love waffles!
I pride myself on being more of a pancake kinda guy.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by tcm glx »

French toast is my specialty.
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th

Post by flyinbronco »

all this talk of breakfast foods is messin' my taco appetite. Huh breakfast taco. We might be on to something here.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
Post Reply