BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
"...AND IN THE MORNIN', I'M MAKIN' WAFFLES!"
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
Ladies and Gentleman,
I take full and complete responsibility for the unintentional oversight on the missing GFB salutation and recognition on the front cover of the trail book. It was my total responsibility and I shall take the full hit for the missing iconic representation as I was the initial/base front cover designer and had full control of the trail book design, build and content. There is nowhere else to lay blame and/or responsibility.
This is not Chris’ fault (nice try Chris), not Tony’s fault and not BajaHID’s fault in any way, shape or form. This is completely mine; I own this and stand tall for it. I thank Chris for standing up, but it’s not his fault.
This, in no way, was intended to be a slap in the face, a punch in the nose a poke in the eye nor a finger in the face to any of the GFB members, founders or any others that visit the site. My apologies to Steve for disagreeing, but this was a complete and total unintentional oversight. I can take the time to fully explain how it happened, but there really are no excuses.
So, my personal and most profound apologies to the GFB founders, GFB members and to all GFB readers whom do not deserve such impudence. I take full and undiminished responsibility.
-tom
I take full and complete responsibility for the unintentional oversight on the missing GFB salutation and recognition on the front cover of the trail book. It was my total responsibility and I shall take the full hit for the missing iconic representation as I was the initial/base front cover designer and had full control of the trail book design, build and content. There is nowhere else to lay blame and/or responsibility.
This is not Chris’ fault (nice try Chris), not Tony’s fault and not BajaHID’s fault in any way, shape or form. This is completely mine; I own this and stand tall for it. I thank Chris for standing up, but it’s not his fault.
This, in no way, was intended to be a slap in the face, a punch in the nose a poke in the eye nor a finger in the face to any of the GFB members, founders or any others that visit the site. My apologies to Steve for disagreeing, but this was a complete and total unintentional oversight. I can take the time to fully explain how it happened, but there really are no excuses.
So, my personal and most profound apologies to the GFB founders, GFB members and to all GFB readers whom do not deserve such impudence. I take full and undiminished responsibility.
-tom
Last edited by BajaF250 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
I'm running late and gotta hit the road, so I'll be brief.
Why would anyone be blocked over this? The omission is really not a big deal (to me) at all and, quite frankly, I never expected GFB to be in the book.
Tom, let me be clear so there's no confusion. I love you, man!
And to show you how much I love you, I'll even use a smiley.
There. You just witnessed history being made.
Why would anyone be blocked over this? The omission is really not a big deal (to me) at all and, quite frankly, I never expected GFB to be in the book.
Tom, let me be clear so there's no confusion. I love you, man!
And to show you how much I love you, I'll even use a smiley.
There. You just witnessed history being made.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
No homo?SteveG wrote: And to show you how much I love you, I'll even use a smiley.![]()
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
So, How'd the waffles turn out Brian?
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
Scrumptious! I'll invite you over next time.flyinbronco wrote:So, How'd the waffles turn out Brian?
-
Smart Alex
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:25 pm
- Bronco Info: 1991 351. lightweight special
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
I don't know how to put this but, I'm kinda a big deal.
Never underestimate the power of free time, bad taste and a welder
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
Did you make it happen??D1cker1 wrote: Good idea?
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
just to be clear...
this event is not a GOFASTBRONCOS.COM event! as the title of this thread clearly states, it is the "baja hid excursion". GFB did not pay to sponsor this event. we let baja hid promote their event using our website just like i am sure they did on other sites as well.
GOFASTBRONCOS.COM is not associated in any way to baja hid. the only thing we have in common is our love for broncos!
this event is not a GOFASTBRONCOS.COM event! as the title of this thread clearly states, it is the "baja hid excursion". GFB did not pay to sponsor this event. we let baja hid promote their event using our website just like i am sure they did on other sites as well.
GOFASTBRONCOS.COM is not associated in any way to baja hid. the only thing we have in common is our love for broncos!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
-
D1cker1
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
- Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
I can Taste Tacos...
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
The Eagles have landed!AussieRod wrote:TO: CINCPACFLT
FROM: CINCADF
RE: SITREP AS FOLLOW:
Be advised, operatives have been dispatched via undisclosed transport and are en route to DZ as discussed in previous report, ETA unsure at this time. We expect contact to be initiated once successful insertion have been accomplished within next 48 hrs. Once local contact has been established, further sitrep will be filed.
END SITREP:
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
I think you're right Agui! After reading your post I went back & looked & the body sure does look like a 78/79. Must be a '78 due to the round headlights. It also would then be one of the coolest broncos ever since it's a dentside and has ttb!Agui-E7TE wrote:By the way... not sure if anyone else noticed but I think the Bronco on the cover is a '79 with TTB. If you look at the back of the quarter, it looks like it has a marker light in the dent line and the curved shape of the rear of the truck tells me its a '79 Bronco with a TTB front end. It might just be wishful thinking on my part though.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
All,
I sent everyone that has signed up for the trip an email with the Friday morning meeting place and my address. Please pm me if you didn't receive it.
I sent everyone that has signed up for the trip an email with the Friday morning meeting place and my address. Please pm me if you didn't receive it.
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
Me Too! Hmmmm....D1cker1 wrote:I can Taste Tacos...
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
x2!tcm glx wrote:Did you make it happen??D1cker1 wrote: Good idea?
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
Here on US soil! Welcome amigo! Did you get my pm response?AussieRod wrote:The Eagles have landed!AussieRod wrote:TO: CINCPACFLT
FROM: CINCADF
RE: SITREP AS FOLLOW:
Be advised, operatives have been dispatched via undisclosed transport and are en route to DZ as discussed in previous report, ETA unsure at this time. We expect contact to be initiated once successful insertion have been accomplished within next 48 hrs. Once local contact has been established, further sitrep will be filed.
END SITREP:
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
I love waffles!yikes wrote:Scrumptious! I'll invite you over next time.flyinbronco wrote:So, How'd the waffles turn out Brian?
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
I pride myself on being more of a pancake kinda guy.BajaF250 wrote:I love waffles!yikes wrote:Scrumptious! I'll invite you over next time.flyinbronco wrote:So, How'd the waffles turn out Brian?
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
French toast is my specialty.
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
all this talk of breakfast foods is messin' my taco appetite. Huh breakfast taco. We might be on to something here.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
