GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
billy1911
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 am

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by billy1911 »

Im alive, me and my wife are going to try and make it to Pismo.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Nick »

billy1911 wrote:Im alive, me and my wife are going to try and make it to Pismo.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

billy1911 wrote:Im alive, me and my wife are going to try and make it to Pismo.
Woah! He lives! It would be great to have you there.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by flyinbronco »

Good news Will. Good to have you back in the fold. :lol:
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

Updated list o' eaters:

BondoBob: 2
SteveG: 3
Nick: 2-3
D1cker1: 2
Yikes: 4
PBR: 3
Tchajagos: 2-3
Aqui: 1
ChaseTruck754: 1
Buster: 1-2
Autofab John: 1
Will: 2... hopefully

I'm hoping Wood will also make it. Not sure if he'll be bringing anyone.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by flyinbronco »

SteveG wrote:Updated list o' eaters:

BondoBob: 2
SteveG: 3
Nick: 2-3
D1cker1: 2
Yikes: 4
PBR: 3
Tchajagos: 2-3
Aqui: 1
ChaseTruck754: 1
Buster: 1-2
Autofab John: 1
Will: 2... hopefully

I'm hoping Wood will also make it. Not sure if he'll be bringing anyone.
Don't forget to add Parish Steve.

I'll have two friends with me for a total of 3. That gets us close to 35 or so.

I'm putting in the meat order with the butcher on Monday so if we can firm this up a little more by then that would be cool.

Some food sugestions for you guys. Any kind of salads, mac & cheese, Um Will you wanna claim that one yours is awesome, chips, dip, salsa, some kind of dessert, stuff for smores. Just chime in soon so we don't get a bunch of duplicates.

I gotta go eat lunch now I'm suddenly hungry for some reason.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

Sounds good, Rick.

The menu
Rick: Glorious Tri-Tip and Pork
Steve: A HUGE pot of beans (Which will NOT be burnt for the second consecutive year!)
Nick: Paper plates, paper towels and plastic utensils

We've got the basics covered. Now all we need is fixin's.

Oh man. I already ate lunch but I"m getting hungry again!

And anyone that is still on the fence, the GFB Pismo Feast has to be one of the best meals in off-road. You will not be disappointed!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
Bondobob
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
Location: Bakersfield CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Bondobob »

MMMMM a "HuckFeast".....

We will bring some of Stacey's decadent potatoe salad and some Bondo Brownies.
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Nick »

SteveG wrote: And anyone that is still on the fence, the GFB Pismo Feast has to be one of the best meals in off-road. You will not be disappointed!
This is no lie! Last gtg i was at was a smorgasboard!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

Bondobob wrote:MMMMM a "HuckFeast".....

We will bring some of Stacey's decadent potato salad and some Bondo Brownies.
Huckfeast... I like the sound of that!

Potato salad & brownies sounds great, too!

I got the trailer partially loaded today and started a bit more prep on the Bronco. Next weekend is going to come fast!

I'm also bringing two 6-foot tables for food prep & serving. If anyone else has another table or two (even small ones), they might be handy.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by flyinbronco »

Well I finaly finished my Bronco prep yesterday and boy she's running good. You guys are in trouble if you think your knocking me off my throne.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
300
Posts: 647
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:44 pm
Bronco Info: 1979 Class 3 Race Bronco. Built in 2000.

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by 300 »

I think we are in. Myself, the wife, the two boys and my daughter may happen by. We should have the trailer, so give me some direction on what to bring.
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by flyinbronco »

300 wrote:I think we are in. Myself, the wife, the two boys and my daughter may happen by. We should have the trailer, so give me some direction on what to bring.

Awesome news Don.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

300 wrote:I think we are in. Myself, the wife, the two boys and my daughter may happen by. We should have the trailer, so give me some direction on what to bring.
Cool!

Bring whatever you guys think will go well with meat and beans!

The HuckFeast Menu as of now:

Rick: Glorious Tri-Tip and Pork
Steve: A HUGE pot of beans (Which will NOT be burnt for the second consecutive year!)
Nick: Paper plates, paper towels and plastic utensils, Styrofoam cups for beans
Robert: Potato Salad and Brownies


Maybe someone can bring some garlic bread?

What else do you guys want with dinner? Make some suggestions for those that want to bring something.



I went shopping for breakfast supplies on Sunday. You guys better come hungry!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

flyinbronco wrote:Well I finaly finished my Bronco prep yesterday and boy she's running good. You guys are in trouble if you think your knocking me off my throne.
So I should fix my broken shock mount?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
billy1911
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 am

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by billy1911 »

I will bring Mac and Cheese. The wife and I are going to just be up there Saturday.
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by yikes »

SteveG wrote:Maybe someone can bring some garlic bread?

Carmen and I will take care of that Steve.
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

billy1911 wrote:I will bring Mac and Cheese. The wife and I are going to just be up there Saturday.
Sounds good! You guys staying the night or just hanging out for the day?
SteveG wrote: HuckFeast Menu:

Rick: Glorious Tri-Tip and Pork
Steve: A HUGE pot of beans (Which will NOT be burnt for the second consecutive year!)
Nick: Paper plates, paper towels and plastic utensils, Styrofoam cups for beans
Robert: Potato Salad and Brownies
will: Mac and Cheese
Brian: Garlic Bread
We normally just have everyone bring their own drinks, but if someone wanted to bring some 2-liters, ice and cups, that would work, too.

How about firewood? Can anyone bring some?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
Bondobob
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
Location: Bakersfield CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Bondobob »

Steve, I will bring as much firewood as I can fit in.
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

Bondobob wrote:Steve, I will bring as much firewood as I can fit in.
Sounds good. Anyone else?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
Post Reply