GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Im alive, me and my wife are going to try and make it to Pismo.
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
billy1911 wrote:Im alive, me and my wife are going to try and make it to Pismo.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Woah! He lives! It would be great to have you there.billy1911 wrote:Im alive, me and my wife are going to try and make it to Pismo.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Good news Will. Good to have you back in the fold. 
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Updated list o' eaters:
BondoBob: 2
SteveG: 3
Nick: 2-3
D1cker1: 2
Yikes: 4
PBR: 3
Tchajagos: 2-3
Aqui: 1
ChaseTruck754: 1
Buster: 1-2
Autofab John: 1
Will: 2... hopefully
I'm hoping Wood will also make it. Not sure if he'll be bringing anyone.
BondoBob: 2
SteveG: 3
Nick: 2-3
D1cker1: 2
Yikes: 4
PBR: 3
Tchajagos: 2-3
Aqui: 1
ChaseTruck754: 1
Buster: 1-2
Autofab John: 1
Will: 2... hopefully
I'm hoping Wood will also make it. Not sure if he'll be bringing anyone.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Don't forget to add Parish Steve.SteveG wrote:Updated list o' eaters:
BondoBob: 2
SteveG: 3
Nick: 2-3
D1cker1: 2
Yikes: 4
PBR: 3
Tchajagos: 2-3
Aqui: 1
ChaseTruck754: 1
Buster: 1-2
Autofab John: 1
Will: 2... hopefully
I'm hoping Wood will also make it. Not sure if he'll be bringing anyone.
I'll have two friends with me for a total of 3. That gets us close to 35 or so.
I'm putting in the meat order with the butcher on Monday so if we can firm this up a little more by then that would be cool.
Some food sugestions for you guys. Any kind of salads, mac & cheese, Um Will you wanna claim that one yours is awesome, chips, dip, salsa, some kind of dessert, stuff for smores. Just chime in soon so we don't get a bunch of duplicates.
I gotta go eat lunch now I'm suddenly hungry for some reason.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Sounds good, Rick.
The menu
Rick: Glorious Tri-Tip and Pork
Steve: A HUGE pot of beans (Which will NOT be burnt for the second consecutive year!)
Nick: Paper plates, paper towels and plastic utensils
We've got the basics covered. Now all we need is fixin's.
Oh man. I already ate lunch but I"m getting hungry again!
And anyone that is still on the fence, the GFB Pismo Feast has to be one of the best meals in off-road. You will not be disappointed!
The menu
Rick: Glorious Tri-Tip and Pork
Steve: A HUGE pot of beans (Which will NOT be burnt for the second consecutive year!)
Nick: Paper plates, paper towels and plastic utensils
We've got the basics covered. Now all we need is fixin's.
Oh man. I already ate lunch but I"m getting hungry again!
And anyone that is still on the fence, the GFB Pismo Feast has to be one of the best meals in off-road. You will not be disappointed!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- Bondobob
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
- Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
- Location: Bakersfield CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
MMMMM a "HuckFeast".....
We will bring some of Stacey's decadent potatoe salad and some Bondo Brownies.
We will bring some of Stacey's decadent potatoe salad and some Bondo Brownies.
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
Elwood Blues -1980
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
This is no lie! Last gtg i was at was a smorgasboard!SteveG wrote: And anyone that is still on the fence, the GFB Pismo Feast has to be one of the best meals in off-road. You will not be disappointed!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Huckfeast... I like the sound of that!Bondobob wrote:MMMMM a "HuckFeast".....
We will bring some of Stacey's decadent potato salad and some Bondo Brownies.
Potato salad & brownies sounds great, too!
I got the trailer partially loaded today and started a bit more prep on the Bronco. Next weekend is going to come fast!
I'm also bringing two 6-foot tables for food prep & serving. If anyone else has another table or two (even small ones), they might be handy.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Well I finaly finished my Bronco prep yesterday and boy she's running good. You guys are in trouble if you think your knocking me off my throne.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
-
300
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 1979 Class 3 Race Bronco. Built in 2000.
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
I think we are in. Myself, the wife, the two boys and my daughter may happen by. We should have the trailer, so give me some direction on what to bring.
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
300 wrote:I think we are in. Myself, the wife, the two boys and my daughter may happen by. We should have the trailer, so give me some direction on what to bring.
Awesome news Don.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Cool!300 wrote:I think we are in. Myself, the wife, the two boys and my daughter may happen by. We should have the trailer, so give me some direction on what to bring.
Bring whatever you guys think will go well with meat and beans!
The HuckFeast Menu as of now:
Rick: Glorious Tri-Tip and Pork
Steve: A HUGE pot of beans (Which will NOT be burnt for the second consecutive year!)
Nick: Paper plates, paper towels and plastic utensils, Styrofoam cups for beans
Robert: Potato Salad and Brownies
Maybe someone can bring some garlic bread?
What else do you guys want with dinner? Make some suggestions for those that want to bring something.
I went shopping for breakfast supplies on Sunday. You guys better come hungry!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
So I should fix my broken shock mount?flyinbronco wrote:Well I finaly finished my Bronco prep yesterday and boy she's running good. You guys are in trouble if you think your knocking me off my throne.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
I will bring Mac and Cheese. The wife and I are going to just be up there Saturday.
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
SteveG wrote:Maybe someone can bring some garlic bread?
Carmen and I will take care of that Steve.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Sounds good! You guys staying the night or just hanging out for the day?billy1911 wrote:I will bring Mac and Cheese. The wife and I are going to just be up there Saturday.
We normally just have everyone bring their own drinks, but if someone wanted to bring some 2-liters, ice and cups, that would work, too.SteveG wrote: HuckFeast Menu:
Rick: Glorious Tri-Tip and Pork
Steve: A HUGE pot of beans (Which will NOT be burnt for the second consecutive year!)
Nick: Paper plates, paper towels and plastic utensils, Styrofoam cups for beans
Robert: Potato Salad and Brownies
will: Mac and Cheese
Brian: Garlic Bread
How about firewood? Can anyone bring some?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- Bondobob
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
- Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
- Location: Bakersfield CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Steve, I will bring as much firewood as I can fit in.
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
Elwood Blues -1980
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Sounds good. Anyone else?Bondobob wrote:Steve, I will bring as much firewood as I can fit in.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
