GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
not a problem,we can figure it out...let me know as time draws near and i;ll figure it out.....
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Wholy crap I am a TARD!!!!
Just went to email Karen the dates to confirm we'd still be in Bend and it just dawned on me that the dates are FEBRUARY - not January like I was thinking!
So yeah - I may be able to make it. Oh and we can still plan on something in Jan for lunch Scott.
As for the Feb dates - my b-day is the 6th so I'm sure my family will want to be doing something on the 5th. I'm going to try & get out of it though because I'm sick of having my b-day party correspond with the stupid-bowl. I could care less about foolsball so yeah - this gives me a good excuse! I'm pretty sure Karen is running a marathon in HB on the 5th, so she's most likely out now, but I'd still like to try & go.
Just went to email Karen the dates to confirm we'd still be in Bend and it just dawned on me that the dates are FEBRUARY - not January like I was thinking!
So yeah - I may be able to make it. Oh and we can still plan on something in Jan for lunch Scott.
As for the Feb dates - my b-day is the 6th so I'm sure my family will want to be doing something on the 5th. I'm going to try & get out of it though because I'm sick of having my b-day party correspond with the stupid-bowl. I could care less about foolsball so yeah - this gives me a good excuse! I'm pretty sure Karen is running a marathon in HB on the 5th, so she's most likely out now, but I'd still like to try & go.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
no more bronco but i will be there with something!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Race truck? Or did it sell?
Oooh - oooh - maybe Ivan's k5 blazer?!?!?!?!?!
Oooh - oooh - maybe Ivan's k5 blazer?!?!?!?!?!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
still have the race truck.
ivan's k5 is not quite ready (haha)!
i will bring something, just need to make some arrangements and see what i can come up with.
ivan's k5 is not quite ready (haha)!
i will bring something, just need to make some arrangements and see what i can come up with.
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
I'm sure whatever you show in will be cool. Personally I'd LOVE to see it be the blazer but I'll see it roll one of these days I guess. Last time I remember it complete is when we picked it up from Barry about 7-8 years ago 
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
ivan will have the blazer done when you get something done! oh snap!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
I miss the red Bronco.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
I wasn't poking fun at progress - trust me. I'm the last who can speak in that area! I just really want to see that truck run again as it is SOOO cool.PBR wrote:ivan will have the blazer done when you get something done! oh snap!
As for me getting something done - maybe this time next year. And that's a BIG maybe
In all reality I'd love to have the alfa & crew both rolling by then though!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- Bondobob
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
- Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
- Location: Bakersfield CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Stacey and I will be there.
Ok, Now I have a target date to get all my stuff on the Bronco........... Oh the pressure
Ok, Now I have a target date to get all my stuff on the Bronco........... Oh the pressure
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
Elwood Blues -1980
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Excellent! Don't forget we have a big bottle of tequila to kill, too!Bondobob wrote:Stacey and I will be there.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
i was just having fun myself at your and my brothers expense!ChaseTruck754 wrote:I wasn't poking fun at progress - trust me. I'm the last who can speak in that area! I just really want to see that truck run again as it is SOOO cool.PBR wrote:ivan will have the blazer done when you get something done! oh snap!
As for me getting something done - maybe this time next year. And that's a BIG maybe![]()
In all reality I'd love to have the alfa & crew both rolling by then though!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
me too (sometimes)!yikes wrote:I miss the red Bronco.
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
I got confirmation from my brother. He and his girlfriend will be there & he's bringing some of the fixin's for breakfast burritos. Mmmmmmm... burritos!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Looks like I am out. I have to be at the Parker 425.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Bummer Philo! That's going to reduce RC car competition!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
Do I even have to say I'm in?
Well you better send another agent to handle any insurance claims I may have.
philofab wrote:Looks like I am out. I have to be at the Parker 425.
Well you better send another agent to handle any insurance claims I may have.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
-
bajabuck
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
- Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
You guys do know Feb 5 is Superbowl Sunday?!?
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
That's what a dvr is for Buck.bajabuck wrote:You guys do know Feb 5 is Superbowl Sunday?!?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
-
bajabuck
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
- Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
ya but its just not the same if you already know who won. Really I can take or leave it but I'm just thinking it might make for a low turn out.
