GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by bajascott »

not a problem,we can figure it out...let me know as time draws near and i;ll figure it out.....
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Wholy crap I am a TARD!!!!

Just went to email Karen the dates to confirm we'd still be in Bend and it just dawned on me that the dates are FEBRUARY - not January like I was thinking!

So yeah - I may be able to make it. Oh and we can still plan on something in Jan for lunch Scott.

As for the Feb dates - my b-day is the 6th so I'm sure my family will want to be doing something on the 5th. I'm going to try & get out of it though because I'm sick of having my b-day party correspond with the stupid-bowl. I could care less about foolsball so yeah - this gives me a good excuse! I'm pretty sure Karen is running a marathon in HB on the 5th, so she's most likely out now, but I'd still like to try & go.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by PBR »

no more bronco but i will be there with something!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Race truck? Or did it sell?

Oooh - oooh - maybe Ivan's k5 blazer?!?!?!?!?!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by PBR »

still have the race truck.

ivan's k5 is not quite ready (haha)!

i will bring something, just need to make some arrangements and see what i can come up with.
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I'm sure whatever you show in will be cool. Personally I'd LOVE to see it be the blazer but I'll see it roll one of these days I guess. Last time I remember it complete is when we picked it up from Barry about 7-8 years ago :shock:
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by PBR »

ivan will have the blazer done when you get something done! oh snap!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by yikes »

I miss the red Bronco.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

PBR wrote:ivan will have the blazer done when you get something done! oh snap!
I wasn't poking fun at progress - trust me. I'm the last who can speak in that area! I just really want to see that truck run again as it is SOOO cool.

As for me getting something done - maybe this time next year. And that's a BIG maybe :lol:

In all reality I'd love to have the alfa & crew both rolling by then though!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
Bondobob
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
Location: Bakersfield CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Bondobob »

Stacey and I will be there.

Ok, Now I have a target date to get all my stuff on the Bronco........... Oh the pressure :shock:
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

Bondobob wrote:Stacey and I will be there.
Excellent! Don't forget we have a big bottle of tequila to kill, too!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by PBR »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:
PBR wrote:ivan will have the blazer done when you get something done! oh snap!
I wasn't poking fun at progress - trust me. I'm the last who can speak in that area! I just really want to see that truck run again as it is SOOO cool.

As for me getting something done - maybe this time next year. And that's a BIG maybe :lol:

In all reality I'd love to have the alfa & crew both rolling by then though!
i was just having fun myself at your and my brothers expense!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by PBR »

yikes wrote:I miss the red Bronco.
me too (sometimes)!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

I got confirmation from my brother. He and his girlfriend will be there & he's bringing some of the fixin's for breakfast burritos. Mmmmmmm... burritos!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by philofab »

Looks like I am out. I have to be at the Parker 425.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

Bummer Philo! That's going to reduce RC car competition!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by flyinbronco »

Do I even have to say I'm in?


philofab wrote:Looks like I am out. I have to be at the Parker 425.

Well you better send another agent to handle any insurance claims I may have.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
bajabuck
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by bajabuck »

You guys do know Feb 5 is Superbowl Sunday?!?
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Nick »

bajabuck wrote:You guys do know Feb 5 is Superbowl Sunday?!?
That's what a dvr is for Buck.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
bajabuck
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by bajabuck »

ya but its just not the same if you already know who won. Really I can take or leave it but I'm just thinking it might make for a low turn out.
Post Reply