2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Who's going?
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Damn right Brian, Tony, my boy Anthony and I will be there tomorrow morning. When are you going?
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Cool! I'll see you guys in the morning then. Gotta get some dimensions from Tony's Bronco.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
yikes wrote:Cool! I'll see you guys in the morning then. Gotta get some dimensions from Tony's Bronco.
Hey B, sending you a text on the skid.... had another idea.
BTW, we are meeting up for breakfast at the Denny's in pomono, most likely around 8am if anyone wants to join!
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
I will be there tomorrow sometime. Have to run to SD first.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Bring my leaf mounts Philo! Thanks man.philofab wrote:I will be there tomorrow sometime. Have to run to SD first.
Chris
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
I haven't pulled them yet.BajaBronco13 wrote:Bring my leaf mounts Philo! Thanks man.philofab wrote:I will be there tomorrow sometime. Have to run to SD first.
Chris
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Okay f it, I'll grab them later Philo. No sweat.philofab wrote:I haven't pulled them yet.BajaBronco13 wrote:Bring my leaf mounts Philo! Thanks man.philofab wrote:I will be there tomorrow sometime. Have to run to SD first.
Chris
Chris
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
How did the last set turn out??? You never post pictures...
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Mission accomplished! My daughter is star struck.


- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Way to go, B! I am always impressed when stars past and present care enough to make time for the fans, both young and old. Thats a nice gesture for your daughter by the man hymself

- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Did any of you see the Pro2 catch on fire at the end of the exhibition? Looked like it burst an oil line. It was in flames quick, but it looked like the flame-out system worked well. It was great watching the entire demo show with my daughter. We saw the RC cars, then the trophy karts, then the Pro 2's and then the freestyle, then signed up for two RC car giveaways and then she won a small prize at the Toyota booth. Walked away with 3 bags of posters and stickers. By the time we left she was saying it was the best day ever. That made it great for me too!
-
Dezertbronco
- Posts: 652
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 am
- Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco EB
- Location: Highland, CA.
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
we were there too, doing some market research, I brought the kids 2 and 11, they had a blast, my 2 year old daughter climbed over the hood and thru the windshield and into the seat of Brian deegans daughters trophy cart and refused to get out, she kept saying daddy just buy it so i dont have to get out.
good times had by all...
good times had by all...
There is no substititute for Horsepower.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
I skipped it and went camping with my old man instead.
The stuff seems to be the same year after year so it takes a bunch of effort from my buddies to convince me to go now.
The stuff seems to be the same year after year so it takes a bunch of effort from my buddies to convince me to go now.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- Squarehead
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
I was there all 3 days...working. But it was still cool to check it out. Hell, I just like trucks. I had The Juice displayed at the Source Interlink booth, with the GoFastBroncos.com sticker on the back window!
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Nice to see you back, Jeff. How ya been?Squarehead wrote:I was there all 3 days...working. But it was still cool to check it out. Hell, I just like trucks. I had The Juice displayed at the Source Interlink booth, with the GoFastBroncos.com sticker on the back window!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
I was looking for you an KBL... but I have no idea what you guys look like!Squarehead wrote:I was there all 3 days...working. But it was still cool to check it out. Hell, I just like trucks. I had The Juice displayed at the Source Interlink booth, with the GoFastBroncos.com sticker on the back window!
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
