2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by yikes »

Who's going?
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Damn right Brian, Tony, my boy Anthony and I will be there tomorrow morning. When are you going?
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by yikes »

Cool! I'll see you guys in the morning then. Gotta get some dimensions from Tony's Bronco.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by tcm glx »

yikes wrote:Cool! I'll see you guys in the morning then. Gotta get some dimensions from Tony's Bronco.

Hey B, sending you a text on the skid.... had another idea.

BTW, we are meeting up for breakfast at the Denny's in pomono, most likely around 8am if anyone wants to join!
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by philofab »

I will be there tomorrow sometime. Have to run to SD first.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by BajaBronco13 »

philofab wrote:I will be there tomorrow sometime. Have to run to SD first.
Bring my leaf mounts Philo! Thanks man.

Chris
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by philofab »

BajaBronco13 wrote:
philofab wrote:I will be there tomorrow sometime. Have to run to SD first.
Bring my leaf mounts Philo! Thanks man.

Chris
I haven't pulled them yet.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by BajaBronco13 »

philofab wrote:
BajaBronco13 wrote:
philofab wrote:I will be there tomorrow sometime. Have to run to SD first.
Bring my leaf mounts Philo! Thanks man.

Chris
I haven't pulled them yet.
Okay f it, I'll grab them later Philo. No sweat.

Chris
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by philofab »

How did the last set turn out??? You never post pictures...
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by yikes »

Mission accomplished! My daughter is star struck.

Image
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by AussieRod »

Way to go, B! I am always impressed when stars past and present care enough to make time for the fans, both young and old. Thats a nice gesture for your daughter by the man hymself :D :D
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by yikes »

Did any of you see the Pro2 catch on fire at the end of the exhibition? Looked like it burst an oil line. It was in flames quick, but it looked like the flame-out system worked well. It was great watching the entire demo show with my daughter. We saw the RC cars, then the trophy karts, then the Pro 2's and then the freestyle, then signed up for two RC car giveaways and then she won a small prize at the Toyota booth. Walked away with 3 bags of posters and stickers. By the time we left she was saying it was the best day ever. That made it great for me too!
Dezertbronco
Posts: 652
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 am
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco EB
Location: Highland, CA.

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by Dezertbronco »

we were there too, doing some market research, I brought the kids 2 and 11, they had a blast, my 2 year old daughter climbed over the hood and thru the windshield and into the seat of Brian deegans daughters trophy cart and refused to get out, she kept saying daddy just buy it so i dont have to get out.

good times had by all...
There is no substititute for Horsepower.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I skipped it and went camping with my old man instead.

The stuff seems to be the same year after year so it takes a bunch of effort from my buddies to convince me to go now.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
Squarehead
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by Squarehead »

I was there all 3 days...working. But it was still cool to check it out. Hell, I just like trucks. I had The Juice displayed at the Source Interlink booth, with the GoFastBroncos.com sticker on the back window!
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by Nick »

Squarehead wrote:I was there all 3 days...working. But it was still cool to check it out. Hell, I just like trucks. I had The Juice displayed at the Source Interlink booth, with the GoFastBroncos.com sticker on the back window!
Nice to see you back, Jeff. How ya been?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO

Post by philofab »

Squarehead wrote:I was there all 3 days...working. But it was still cool to check it out. Hell, I just like trucks. I had The Juice displayed at the Source Interlink booth, with the GoFastBroncos.com sticker on the back window!
I was looking for you an KBL... but I have no idea what you guys look like!
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
Post Reply