MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by yikes »

Quieren repollo con limon?
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by tcm glx »

yikes wrote:Quieren repollo con limon?

HELL YEAH!
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by Nick »

Guys, i hate to say this, but it looks like i'm out for this race. My kids are asking to go up to pismo, and i'd really like to spend time with them, while they're still willing to. I'm very sorry for having to back out on y'all!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by yikes »

Ahhhhhhh! Nick! Afraid White Chocolate will smoke your ass down Bessimer this time, hugh?
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by Polarcub »

Nick wrote:Guys, i hate to say this, but it looks like i'm out for this race. My kids are asking to go up to pismo, and i'd really like to spend time with them, while they're still willing to. I'm very sorry for having to back out on y'all!
Totally understand Nick....Hope to see you next time.
Jeremy
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by tcm glx »

Dayyyyum, no carne asada?
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by Polarcub »

I will be heading out early fri morning once I figure out where we are setting up main I will send the gps out to cell phones, cant wait to get out I even washed the bronco yesterday haha...now its time to load up. My son is uber excited to be coming out with me again looking forward to seeing everyone. Oh and I will try to get a couple of signs made up too to point the way into main I will have the radio on sat morning bright and early as well
Jeremy
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by Polarcub »

mrmatt wrote:
tcm glx wrote:3 + 2 is... wait a minute, give me a second... ok 5, plus me and Gabe is.......
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
7. OK got it. I will bring around 5-6lbs of Asada, will also have Gabe bring some of his bomb salsa

B and Nick, you guys will bring the fixins, tortillas, etc etc

.count me in there too!!!!!.......oh, wait....maybe not. 8-)
.

You can eat and drive....
Jeremy
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by Nick »

yikes wrote:Ahhhhhhh! Nick! Afraid White Chocolate will smoke your ass down Bessimer this time, hugh?
Sheeeeeeeeeeeat! that'll be the day! Unless Carmen is driving...
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by BajaBronco13 »

You lucky dogs! Man I wish I could make it out to this race. When's are our next race Jeremy?

Chris
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by Polarcub »

BajaBronco13 wrote:You lucky dogs! Man I wish I could make it out to this race. When's are our next race Jeremy?

Chris
December is the next more race but in between the powder puff will be happening not sure if the 990 wil be there but I am hoping to volunteer as a monitor for that and also in Oct their will be a baja cup challenge race at glen helen that will be a points race for the ultra 4 cars I plan on making that one...

Well off t load the cooler and head out!
Jeremy
User avatar
mrmatt
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
Location: garden grove,ca

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by mrmatt »

Nick wrote:Guys, i hate to say this, but it looks like i'm out for this race. My kids are asking to go up to pismo, and i'd really like to spend time with them, while they're still willing to. I'm very sorry for having to back out on y'all!

Missed having you out there Nick. But Hope you had a great time in Pismo with the kids!
User avatar
mrmatt
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
Location: garden grove,ca

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by mrmatt »

Polarcub wrote:
mrmatt wrote:
tcm glx wrote:3 + 2 is... wait a minute, give me a second... ok 5, plus me and Gabe is.......
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
7. OK got it. I will bring around 5-6lbs of Asada, will also have Gabe bring some of his bomb salsa

B and Nick, you guys will bring the fixins, tortillas, etc etc

.count me in there too!!!!!.......oh, wait....maybe not. 8-)
.

You can eat and drive....
Fast food right? lol
Post Reply