MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
Quieren repollo con limon?
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
yikes wrote:Quieren repollo con limon?
HELL YEAH!
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
Guys, i hate to say this, but it looks like i'm out for this race. My kids are asking to go up to pismo, and i'd really like to spend time with them, while they're still willing to. I'm very sorry for having to back out on y'all!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
Ahhhhhhh! Nick! Afraid White Chocolate will smoke your ass down Bessimer this time, hugh?
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
Totally understand Nick....Hope to see you next time.Nick wrote:Guys, i hate to say this, but it looks like i'm out for this race. My kids are asking to go up to pismo, and i'd really like to spend time with them, while they're still willing to. I'm very sorry for having to back out on y'all!
Jeremy
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
Dayyyyum, no carne asada?
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
I will be heading out early fri morning once I figure out where we are setting up main I will send the gps out to cell phones, cant wait to get out I even washed the bronco yesterday haha...now its time to load up. My son is uber excited to be coming out with me again looking forward to seeing everyone. Oh and I will try to get a couple of signs made up too to point the way into main I will have the radio on sat morning bright and early as well
Jeremy
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
mrmatt wrote:tcm glx wrote:3 + 2 is... wait a minute, give me a second... ok 5, plus me and Gabe is.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
7. OK got it. I will bring around 5-6lbs of Asada, will also have Gabe bring some of his bomb salsa
B and Nick, you guys will bring the fixins, tortillas, etc etc
.count me in there too!!!!!.......oh, wait....maybe not.![]()
.
You can eat and drive....
Jeremy
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
Sheeeeeeeeeeeat! that'll be the day! Unless Carmen is driving...yikes wrote:Ahhhhhhh! Nick! Afraid White Chocolate will smoke your ass down Bessimer this time, hugh?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
You lucky dogs! Man I wish I could make it out to this race. When's are our next race Jeremy?
Chris
Chris
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
December is the next more race but in between the powder puff will be happening not sure if the 990 wil be there but I am hoping to volunteer as a monitor for that and also in Oct their will be a baja cup challenge race at glen helen that will be a points race for the ultra 4 cars I plan on making that one...BajaBronco13 wrote:You lucky dogs! Man I wish I could make it out to this race. When's are our next race Jeremy?
Chris
Well off t load the cooler and head out!
Jeremy
- mrmatt
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
- Location: garden grove,ca
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
Nick wrote:Guys, i hate to say this, but it looks like i'm out for this race. My kids are asking to go up to pismo, and i'd really like to spend time with them, while they're still willing to. I'm very sorry for having to back out on y'all!
Missed having you out there Nick. But Hope you had a great time in Pismo with the kids!
make sure to visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaveman-M ... 4672679441
- mrmatt
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
- Location: garden grove,ca
Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne
Fast food right? lolPolarcub wrote:mrmatt wrote:tcm glx wrote:3 + 2 is... wait a minute, give me a second... ok 5, plus me and Gabe is.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
7. OK got it. I will bring around 5-6lbs of Asada, will also have Gabe bring some of his bomb salsa
B and Nick, you guys will bring the fixins, tortillas, etc etc
.count me in there too!!!!!.......oh, wait....maybe not.![]()
.
You can eat and drive....
make sure to visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaveman-M ... 4672679441
