Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
4wd vans are then sh!t!! my buddy and i are looking for one for his race program as a towrig,camper,,chase truck
but holy moly the nice ones are EXPENSIVE!!!
but holy moly the nice ones are EXPENSIVE!!!
-
Dust
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 pm
- Bronco Info: Go Slow Ford's From 1957 to 1994
- Location: Central Oregon
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
hmmm... a GoFastDesertVan!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
My bad I guess. You should have been a bit more specific though as you lost me on that one. And that was 1 guy - a dick. Chris ended up picking up that tire for me and confirmed the seller was a dumbass/a-hole. I've bought and sold TONS on there, RDC, etc. for 12 or so years now and haven't really had any other issues so it must be himBajaBronco13 wrote:Damn wasn't even talking about that Steve. I was talking about all the ball busting you get into on guys that are selling stuff and not wanting to meeting up with you.
Back on topic. Vans can be cool - especially for a chase truck/camping rig if you are a moto rider.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
This is kind of interesting, I just found it. It is the '11 Ultimate Adventure EcoBoost. It has a long travel 4x4 suspension, and rock donkey everything else! Don't know how I feel about it yet, but I think I dig it.
- Attachments
-
- ultimate-f-150-ecoboost.jpg (75.06 KiB) Viewed 2451 times
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Forget my crew build as it is - I'm combining both the supercab & the crew cab to build one of these!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlaDXIZS ... r_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlaDXIZS ... r_embedded
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
The final paint scheme looks a lot better. I'll be curious to hear how it worked.ESHALLBETTER wrote:This is kind of interesting, I just found it. It is the '11 Ultimate Adventure EcoBoost. It has a long travel 4x4 suspension, and rock donkey everything else! Don't know how I feel about it yet, but I think I dig it.
Todd Z.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
That thing is so freakin' cool! How much wider is it?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
-
Broncodawg
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 pm
- Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find
- Location: Bishop, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Nice build and stretch! Is there a build thread for this EB? How does a body man lose/hide the seam between the stretch panel and the flared fender, being steel and glass?
Ole Yeller-89 Bronco Prerunner/77 Bronco rock rig/79 F100 prerunner yard art
- BDKW1
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
- Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
- Location: Not Socal
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
No build thread, I have no idea who's it is. I have just been snapping pics of it when I cruise by the shop. The seam will stay there as the fenders are going to be removable. You can stick the fenders down and glass it the seam, but it makes it way more difficult to work on.Broncodawg wrote:Nice build and stretch! Is there a build thread for this EB? How does a body man lose/hide the seam between the stretch panel and the flared fender, being steel and glass?
This one has the fenders glassed on.

Putting on the rear shocks is a 2 man job and still a major pain. It looks nice, but it's a major hassle to work on.
- BDKW1
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
- Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
- Location: Not Socal
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Which reminds Me, I need to put the new tail lights on that thing...........
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I have a pair of 92-96 tailights..... need to remove those 80-86 ( I am sure Chris probably wants em.. hahah)BDKW1 wrote:Which reminds Me, I need to put the new tail lights on that thing...........
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I really like the color!


"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
^^ As do I!!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
The Race Truck got a new look For V2R!!


dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
- Phoenix0783
- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm
- Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(
- Location: Bend, OR
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...





My car is a hybrid; it burns gas and rubber.
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
my new rear suspension set up will be a TL (Geno) 4 link.weaseling a deal with Geno as we speak....
i am hoping to be linked by feb 2012.
i am hoping to be linked by feb 2012.
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Andy Jones wrote:The Race Truck got a new look For V2R!!
That looks great Andy! How'd they do?
-
Dust
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 pm
- Bronco Info: Go Slow Ford's From 1957 to 1994
- Location: Central Oregon
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
...full scale RC EB!






