Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by bajascott »

4wd vans are then sh!t!! my buddy and i are looking for one for his race program as a towrig,camper,,chase truck
but holy moly the nice ones are EXPENSIVE!!!
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
Dust
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 pm
Bronco Info: Go Slow Ford's From 1957 to 1994
Location: Central Oregon

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Dust »

hmmm... a GoFastDesertVan!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

BajaBronco13 wrote:Damn wasn't even talking about that Steve. I was talking about all the ball busting you get into on guys that are selling stuff and not wanting to meeting up with you.
My bad I guess. You should have been a bit more specific though as you lost me on that one. And that was 1 guy - a dick. Chris ended up picking up that tire for me and confirmed the seller was a dumbass/a-hole. I've bought and sold TONS on there, RDC, etc. for 12 or so years now and haven't really had any other issues so it must be him :D


Back on topic. Vans can be cool - especially for a chase truck/camping rig if you are a moto rider.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
ESHALLBETTER
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

This is kind of interesting, I just found it. It is the '11 Ultimate Adventure EcoBoost. It has a long travel 4x4 suspension, and rock donkey everything else! Don't know how I feel about it yet, but I think I dig it.
Attachments
ultimate-f-150-ecoboost.jpg
ultimate-f-150-ecoboost.jpg (75.06 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Forget my crew build as it is - I'm combining both the supercab & the crew cab to build one of these!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlaDXIZS ... r_embedded
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
toddz69
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 am

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by toddz69 »

ESHALLBETTER wrote:This is kind of interesting, I just found it. It is the '11 Ultimate Adventure EcoBoost. It has a long travel 4x4 suspension, and rock donkey everything else! Don't know how I feel about it yet, but I think I dig it.
The final paint scheme looks a lot better. I'll be curious to hear how it worked.

Todd Z.
User avatar
BDKW1
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
Location: Not Socal

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by BDKW1 »

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by SteveG »

That thing is so freakin' cool! How much wider is it?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
Broncodawg
Posts: 711
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 pm
Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find
Location: Bishop, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Broncodawg »

Nice build and stretch! Is there a build thread for this EB? How does a body man lose/hide the seam between the stretch panel and the flared fender, being steel and glass?
Ole Yeller-89 Bronco Prerunner/77 Bronco rock rig/79 F100 prerunner yard art
User avatar
BDKW1
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
Location: Not Socal

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by BDKW1 »

Broncodawg wrote:Nice build and stretch! Is there a build thread for this EB? How does a body man lose/hide the seam between the stretch panel and the flared fender, being steel and glass?
No build thread, I have no idea who's it is. I have just been snapping pics of it when I cruise by the shop. The seam will stay there as the fenders are going to be removable. You can stick the fenders down and glass it the seam, but it makes it way more difficult to work on.

This one has the fenders glassed on.

Image

Putting on the rear shocks is a 2 man job and still a major pain. It looks nice, but it's a major hassle to work on.
User avatar
BDKW1
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
Location: Not Socal

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by BDKW1 »

Which reminds Me, I need to put the new tail lights on that thing...........
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by tcm glx »

BDKW1 wrote:Which reminds Me, I need to put the new tail lights on that thing...........
I have a pair of 92-96 tailights..... need to remove those 80-86 ( I am sure Chris probably wants em.. hahah)
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Nick »

I really like the color!
Image
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Andy Jones »

^^ As do I!!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Andy Jones »

The Race Truck got a new look For V2R!!
Image
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
Phoenix0783
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm
Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(
Location: Bend, OR
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Phoenix0783 »



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
My car is a hybrid; it burns gas and rubber.
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by bajascott »

my new rear suspension set up will be a TL (Geno) 4 link.weaseling a deal with Geno as we speak....:)
i am hoping to be linked by feb 2012.
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by yikes »

Andy Jones wrote:The Race Truck got a new look For V2R!!
Image

That looks great Andy! How'd they do?
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by tcm glx »

Ummmmm, WOW!
Image
Dust
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 pm
Bronco Info: Go Slow Ford's From 1957 to 1994
Location: Central Oregon

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Dust »

...full scale RC EB!
Post Reply