redwagon wrote:Thanks for the welcome Steve...SteveG wrote:Welcome, Tim!
I'm a service advisor at an independent repair shop.
Whats up Tim!! So you gonna start a thread with the convertible Bronco!!
redwagon wrote:Thanks for the welcome Steve...SteveG wrote:Welcome, Tim!
I'm a service advisor at an independent repair shop.
I was thinkin that since page 1.SteveG wrote:Big Blue?
How come everyone else's jobs sound so much cooler?
your job has two of the three things i would like to have in a job.....Stimpy wrote:I drive a Beer Truck + Race car hauler for Steve Sourapas.
OK. Stimpy whenever you take part in GFB get togethers, trips, bbq's, dinner and a movie, etc., we only ask one thing....Stimpy wrote:I drive a Beer Truck + Race car hauler for Steve Sourapas.
Before you get too envious, I've been told by a higher-up that he isn't sure that our company has funding through the end of the year. If that is the case I've 3 days of employment left and no firm prospects.SteveG wrote:How come everyone else's jobs sound so much cooler?
I will post up some pics but no real build thread....its more of a crawler that Bspeeder....tcm glx wrote:redwagon wrote:Thanks for the welcome Steve...SteveG wrote:Welcome, Tim!
I'm a service advisor at an independent repair shop.
Whats up Tim!! So you gonna start a thread with the convertible Bronco!!




Dave, I've browsed your inventory in the past. Some of those are just insane. I can't believe people actually fire them!gunit wrote:I sell shotguns, like this one....