Tchajagos wrote:Taken from fsb
When the solenoids turn off the collapsing magnetic field can send a spike back to the ecc. To protect the ecc they put diodes in the solenoid pack to block the spikes. In 95 they moved the diodes to the ecc, so if you have a pre-95 ecc and a 95-96 solenoid pack there are no diodes and you can blow out your ecc. I believe that was also when they changed the wiring to the weather plug, so you need to be sure that you have the right year solenoid pack and that the wire harness is wired for the 92. If either is incorrect you may have blown out your ecc
Interestingly enough, I currently have a 91 solenoid and a 91 ECm. It originally was a 95 and it blew up the ecm x2 actually.
I’m currently working on the wiring at the MLPS and checking that they line up properly.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro





. Of course I get home today and it’s raining, wasted Bronco time.
Jump champs next week !! Bronco class 











