Bronco Recall

User avatar
PaulW
Posts: 1599
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:56 am
Bronco Info: Modified and Linked 1972 Bronco

Re: Bronco Recall

Post by PaulW »

Edit
And a 5a fuse is adequate for the stock wires. Seems the wires are not very small.
PW
User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: Bronco Recall

Post by RyanDS650X »

Thanks for the info.
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1399830178568.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1399830178568.jpg (61.64 KiB) Viewed 501 times
4x4_mafia_jon
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:29 pm
Bronco Info: all stock on some 33s.. just crossed over from the rock crawler dackside

Re: Bronco Recall

Post by 4x4_mafia_jon »

there was a guy on fb that said.

"i stopped at the store and then saw smoke??"

it turns out it was this recall that was never taken care of..
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Bronco Recall

Post by funinthesun95 »

I just hand mine done on the f250 I will try and take a pic for everyone
Mojo
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs
Location: Prescott, AZ
Contact:

Re: Bronco Recall

Post by Mojo »

I just got the recall in the mail yesterday for my '96 bronco.
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Bronco Recall

Post by yikes »

Mojo's96 wrote:I just got the recall in the mail yesterday for my '96 bronco.
Me too! Haha! Was not expecting that. Never fixed it back in '06 so I guess they have to keep it up.
Post Reply