Edit
And a 5a fuse is adequate for the stock wires. Seems the wires are not very small.
PW
Bronco Recall
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Bronco Recall
Thanks for the info.
- Attachments
-
- uploadfromtaptalk1399830178568.jpg (61.64 KiB) Viewed 500 times
-
4x4_mafia_jon
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:29 pm
- Bronco Info: all stock on some 33s.. just crossed over from the rock crawler dackside
Re: Bronco Recall
there was a guy on fb that said.
"i stopped at the store and then saw smoke??"
it turns out it was this recall that was never taken care of..
"i stopped at the store and then saw smoke??"
it turns out it was this recall that was never taken care of..
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: Bronco Recall
I just hand mine done on the f250 I will try and take a pic for everyone
-
Mojo
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm
- Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs
- Location: Prescott, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Bronco Recall
I just got the recall in the mail yesterday for my '96 bronco.
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Bronco Recall
Me too! Haha! Was not expecting that. Never fixed it back in '06 so I guess they have to keep it up.Mojo's96 wrote:I just got the recall in the mail yesterday for my '96 bronco.
