What did Santa bring?
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
What did Santa bring?
I got a new pair of uggs.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: What did Santa bring?
a belt thermal socks,chocolate santas,and other little stuff.
the kids made out this year.haha great time.i even made the turkey!!and it was damn good!
the kids made out this year.haha great time.i even made the turkey!!and it was damn good!
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: What did Santa bring?
socks, some shirts... and a really cool buffer, so I can do the teflon on the Bronco!! Woot!
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: What did Santa bring?
What time should i bring mine over?tcm glx wrote: and a really cool buffer, so I can do the teflon on the Bronco!! Woot!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: What did Santa bring?
8 am Sunday Nick.... I will be ready and waiting!!
So anyways, when is your surgery?
So anyways, when is your surgery?
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: What did Santa bring?
sc10 rc car from the wife!!! my 4yr old got a drum set. he can play, really loud MUSIC!!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
Re: What did Santa bring?
i got some new shoes (i have a shoe fetish).
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: What did Santa bring?
I got a set of metric and standard swivel gear wrenches in the mail from my mom. She also got me a set of Harley Davidson leather gloves, shame they are only a large and I can't fit my hands in them.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: What did Santa bring?
PBR wrote:i got some new shoes (i have a shoe fetish).
How many you got? My buddy in Long Beach has like 140 something pairs.
I got some candy from my son. My wife and I agree no gifts (just the kids and our familys). I figure the 35" Bajas and 4 240XGT Lightforce lights I bought in December were plenty.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: What did Santa bring?
I think Ollie has a specific fettish, he like the nike sb'sSilverslk wrote:How many you got? My buddy in Long Beach has like 140 something pairs.![]()

C'mon Ollie, show em the kermies!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: What did Santa bring?
No coals in my stocking. I got the Stepbrothers DVD, Jeans, new travel roller bag, 2 year subscription to 4Wheel and Off Road magazine and one bottle of Milagro Silver Select Tequila.
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: What did Santa bring?
What?!BajaBronco13 wrote: I got the Jonas brothers DVD,
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: What did Santa bring?
I don't care what you say Nick, the Jonas Bros rock. Do you still want me to pick you up a ticket for their show next month????Nick wrote:What?!BajaBronco13 wrote: I got the Jonas brothers DVD,
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: What did Santa bring?
I wanna go, I wanna go!!!
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: What did Santa bring?
its all about Hannah Montana on the kareoke machine.......(i cant wait till that trend is out grown)
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: What did Santa bring?
At least you didn't have to go through the Barney phase like i did. I was ready to put a hurtin on ole Barney!bajascott wrote:its all about Hannah Montana on the kareoke machine.......(i cant wait till that trend is out grown)
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: What did Santa bring?
haha barney the baby sitter......yea i got rid of all that crap as quick as i could!!
funny story(no xmas related...) i was working nights, it was like 7:00 am and i was JUST about to fall asleep and my wife turns the tv on for my girls, and i heard the teletubbys..........my oldest(in her chipmunk voice)tell my wife, mommy change the channel daddy said the teletubbys are crap......it was rad! i was proud
funny story(no xmas related...) i was working nights, it was like 7:00 am and i was JUST about to fall asleep and my wife turns the tv on for my girls, and i heard the teletubbys..........my oldest(in her chipmunk voice)tell my wife, mommy change the channel daddy said the teletubbys are crap......it was rad! i was proud
-
Torta Runner
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:15 pm
Re: What did Santa bring?
I got some cool Off-road DvD's and $200 and gave it to my uncle Chris aka BajaBronco13 haha. but that was for my new bumper.
-
Broncodawg
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 pm
- Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find
- Location: Bishop, CA
Re: What did Santa bring?
Got a near new gas powered 2500 psi pressure washer and 4 of Ollie's PIAAs with Tony's HID kits. Cool christmas! Thanks babe!
Ole Yeller-89 Bronco Prerunner/77 Bronco rock rig/79 F100 prerunner yard art
- Rednek Renegade
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 1985 Bronco Xlt 5.8L 4V H.O. C6, NP2o8
- Location: Rancho Cucamonga, So.Cal
- Contact:
Re: What did Santa bring?
Took 21 years but I finally got something I wanted for christmas,,, CASH! I ended up blowin half of it at the bar the day after xmas and had the worse jameson/ 151 hangover I think is possible. Hoping to sell my SAS kit and buy some C&T beams with the remainder.
Project el cheap-o
