What did Santa bring?

User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

What did Santa bring?

Post by Nick »

I got a new pair of uggs.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by bajascott »

a belt thermal socks,chocolate santas,and other little stuff.
the kids made out this year.haha great time.i even made the turkey!!and it was damn good!
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by tcm glx »

socks, some shirts... and a really cool buffer, so I can do the teflon on the Bronco!! Woot!
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by Nick »

tcm glx wrote: and a really cool buffer, so I can do the teflon on the Bronco!! Woot!
What time should i bring mine over? :mrgreen:
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by tcm glx »

8 am Sunday Nick.... I will be ready and waiting!!

So anyways, when is your surgery?
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by Andy Jones »

sc10 rc car from the wife!!! my 4yr old got a drum set. he can play, really loud MUSIC!!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by PBR »

i got some new shoes (i have a shoe fetish).
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by philofab »

I got a set of metric and standard swivel gear wrenches in the mail from my mom. She also got me a set of Harley Davidson leather gloves, shame they are only a large and I can't fit my hands in them.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by Silverslk »

PBR wrote:i got some new shoes (i have a shoe fetish).

How many you got? My buddy in Long Beach has like 140 something pairs. :o

I got some candy from my son. My wife and I agree no gifts (just the kids and our familys). I figure the 35" Bajas and 4 240XGT Lightforce lights I bought in December were plenty. :D
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by Nick »

Silverslk wrote:How many you got? My buddy in Long Beach has like 140 something pairs. :o
I think Ollie has a specific fettish, he like the nike sb's
Image

C'mon Ollie, show em the kermies! :lol:
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by BajaBronco13 »

No coals in my stocking. I got the Stepbrothers DVD, Jeans, new travel roller bag, 2 year subscription to 4Wheel and Off Road magazine and one bottle of Milagro Silver Select Tequila.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by Nick »

BajaBronco13 wrote: I got the Jonas brothers DVD,
What?! :shock:
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Nick wrote:
BajaBronco13 wrote: I got the Jonas brothers DVD,
What?! :shock:
I don't care what you say Nick, the Jonas Bros rock. Do you still want me to pick you up a ticket for their show next month????
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by tcm glx »

I wanna go, I wanna go!!!
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by bajascott »

its all about Hannah Montana on the kareoke machine.......(i cant wait till that trend is out grown)
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by Nick »

bajascott wrote:its all about Hannah Montana on the kareoke machine.......(i cant wait till that trend is out grown)
At least you didn't have to go through the Barney phase like i did. I was ready to put a hurtin on ole Barney!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by bajascott »

haha barney the baby sitter......yea i got rid of all that crap as quick as i could!!
funny story(no xmas related...) i was working nights, it was like 7:00 am and i was JUST about to fall asleep and my wife turns the tv on for my girls, and i heard the teletubbys..........my oldest(in her chipmunk voice)tell my wife, mommy change the channel daddy said the teletubbys are crap......it was rad! i was proud
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
Torta Runner
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:15 pm

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by Torta Runner »

I got some cool Off-road DvD's and $200 and gave it to my uncle Chris aka BajaBronco13 haha. but that was for my new bumper.
Broncodawg
Posts: 711
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 pm
Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find
Location: Bishop, CA

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by Broncodawg »

Got a near new gas powered 2500 psi pressure washer and 4 of Ollie's PIAAs with Tony's HID kits. Cool christmas! Thanks babe!
Ole Yeller-89 Bronco Prerunner/77 Bronco rock rig/79 F100 prerunner yard art
User avatar
Rednek Renegade
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:53 pm
Bronco Info: 1985 Bronco Xlt 5.8L 4V H.O. C6, NP2o8
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, So.Cal
Contact:

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by Rednek Renegade »

Took 21 years but I finally got something I wanted for christmas,,, CASH! I ended up blowin half of it at the bar the day after xmas and had the worse jameson/ 151 hangover I think is possible. Hoping to sell my SAS kit and buy some C&T beams with the remainder.
Project el cheap-o
Post Reply