Obama?flyinbronco wrote:Now who is Ollie going to be?
GFB on instagram
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: GFB on instagram
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: GFB on instagram
Let's make Ollie Andrew Jackson
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: GFB on instagram
I say skip the wig & ollie can wear a hat. He's a little behind the time, but make him Lincoln.
On second thought, Steve & Ollie can trade. I wanna see Steve in the stovetop!
On second thought, Steve & Ollie can trade. I wanna see Steve in the stovetop!
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: GFB on instagram
yikes wrote:Obama?flyinbronco wrote:Now who is Ollie going to be?
I said Founding Fathers not floundering idiot.
I'll hold him in a full nelson Ollie while you pummel him about the head and chest.
I think Ollie could rock the stove pipe like Lincoln but he's really not a Founding Father.
Re: GFB on instagram
I'm thinking more like Manny, Moe, Jack, and ?
Re: GFB on instagram
Boom!
- Attachments
-
- Check-out-the-Camping-Near-in-Mount-Rushmore-National-Park.jpg (211.97 KiB) Viewed 1316 times
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: GFB on instagram
I call Teddy Rosevelt!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: GFB on instagram
Damn - Ollies image isn't loading
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: GFB on instagram
Perfect Ollie!
Re: GFB on instagram
So for the record, Mr PBR has the Instagram password.
Like I told him, I care more about the greater good of the GoFastBronco community, then trying to keep something for myself. I am hoping that they do not mind me posting every now and then.
Like I told him, I care more about the greater good of the GoFastBronco community, then trying to keep something for myself. I am hoping that they do not mind me posting every now and then.
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: GFB on instagram
Hope this gets the go a head.
Thanks to all
Thanks to all
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GFB on instagram
By all means, post as much as you want! Thanks for working with us on this. It is much appreciated! I'd send you a free shirt if I had some... interested in stickers?Travisfab wrote:I am hoping that they do not mind me posting every now and then.
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Re: GFB on instagram
I've never used Instagram but I have an account setup on my phone via the wife. What the deal with this site? Just a bunch of pics? This is the reason for the hashtag craze right.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: GFB on instagram
Yup just post pics n vids. You can follow the big names with a behind the scenes view of who's building what. Some of the most amazing work in offroad from the builders perspective. If you follow the right peeps it will make you reinvent your processes for a superior outcome as a builder. You know why already now go see who's doing it and how there doing it. All I need now is 50k sqft a lazer, a cnc mill and lathe,a 60ton press brake and about 250k dollars at my disposal. Lol
I'd advise following these to see some pretty bad ass stuff.
Matt_walrath
Eversenfab
Ztfab
Armadaengineering
Seanscustomalloy
And of course most importantly Gofastbroncos
That's just a few for you to start off with. Some pretty talented peeps. There's many many more.
I'd advise following these to see some pretty bad ass stuff.
Matt_walrath
Eversenfab
Ztfab
Armadaengineering
Seanscustomalloy
And of course most importantly Gofastbroncos
That's just a few for you to start off with. Some pretty talented peeps. There's many many more.
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: GFB on instagram
WALRATH is the man !
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: GFB on instagram
I'll be there soon Andy don't worry hahaha!
One can dream can't he?
One can dream can't he?
Re: GFB on instagram
What Steve said! Keep up the good work Travis!SteveG wrote:By all means, post as much as you want! Thanks for working with us on this. It is much appreciated! I'd send you a free shirt if I had some... interested in stickers?Travisfab wrote:I am hoping that they do not mind me posting every now and then.
I will send you a hat and some stickers if you want them?
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GFB on instagram
I'm glad RMC knows how it works, 'cause I sure don't! I started an account just to see what all the fuss is about (after this thread popped up). Now I have someone "following" me. I assure you guys I'm the most uninteresting man in the world!
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GFB on instagram
Ahhhh, it's Jose. My only and biggest fan. I'll have to send you an autographed photo of something super interesting. Ha! Nice photos on your IG page, by the way.
#SteveGoninstagramissilly
#SteveGoninstagramissilly
Re: GFB on instagram
I found you!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.SteveG wrote:Ahhhh, it's Jose. My only and biggest fan. I'll have to send you an autographed photo of something super interesting. Ha! Nice photos on your IG page, by the way.
#SteveGoninstagramissilly
I've never been someone's biggest fan. I feel so honored! Wait what????
