GFB on instagram

User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by yikes »

flyinbronco wrote:Now who is Ollie going to be?
Obama?
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by yikes »

Let's make Ollie Andrew Jackson
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I say skip the wig & ollie can wear a hat. He's a little behind the time, but make him Lincoln.

On second thought, Steve & Ollie can trade. I wanna see Steve in the stovetop!
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by flyinbronco »

yikes wrote:
flyinbronco wrote:Now who is Ollie going to be?
Obama?

I said Founding Fathers not floundering idiot.

I'll hold him in a full nelson Ollie while you pummel him about the head and chest.

I think Ollie could rock the stove pipe like Lincoln but he's really not a Founding Father.
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by Travisfab »

I'm thinking more like Manny, Moe, Jack, and ?
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by PBR »

Boom!
Attachments
Check-out-the-Camping-Near-in-Mount-Rushmore-National-Park.jpg
Check-out-the-Camping-Near-in-Mount-Rushmore-National-Park.jpg (211.97 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by Nick »

I call Teddy Rosevelt!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Damn - Ollies image isn't loading
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by yikes »

Perfect Ollie!
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by Travisfab »

So for the record, Mr PBR has the Instagram password.

Like I told him, I care more about the greater good of the GoFastBronco community, then trying to keep something for myself. I am hoping that they do not mind me posting every now and then.
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by funinthesun95 »

Hope this gets the go a head.

Thanks to all
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by SteveG »

Travisfab wrote:I am hoping that they do not mind me posting every now and then.
By all means, post as much as you want! Thanks for working with us on this. It is much appreciated! I'd send you a free shirt if I had some... interested in stickers?
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by cs_drums »

I've never used Instagram but I have an account setup on my phone via the wife. What the deal with this site? Just a bunch of pics? This is the reason for the hashtag craze right.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by Rmc »

Yup just post pics n vids. You can follow the big names with a behind the scenes view of who's building what. Some of the most amazing work in offroad from the builders perspective. If you follow the right peeps it will make you reinvent your processes for a superior outcome as a builder. You know why already now go see who's doing it and how there doing it. All I need now is 50k sqft a lazer, a cnc mill and lathe,a 60ton press brake and about 250k dollars at my disposal. Lol

I'd advise following these to see some pretty bad ass stuff.
Matt_walrath
Eversenfab
Ztfab
Armadaengineering
Seanscustomalloy
And of course most importantly Gofastbroncos

That's just a few for you to start off with. Some pretty talented peeps. There's many many more.
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by Andy Jones »

WALRATH is the man !
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by Rmc »

I'll be there soon Andy don't worry hahaha!


One can dream can't he?
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by PBR »

SteveG wrote:
Travisfab wrote:I am hoping that they do not mind me posting every now and then.
By all means, post as much as you want! Thanks for working with us on this. It is much appreciated! I'd send you a free shirt if I had some... interested in stickers?
What Steve said! Keep up the good work Travis!

I will send you a hat and some stickers if you want them?
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by SteveG »

I'm glad RMC knows how it works, 'cause I sure don't! I started an account just to see what all the fuss is about (after this thread popped up). Now I have someone "following" me. I assure you guys I'm the most uninteresting man in the world!
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by SteveG »

Ahhhh, it's Jose. My only and biggest fan. I'll have to send you an autographed photo of something super interesting. Ha! Nice photos on your IG page, by the way.

#SteveGoninstagramissilly
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: GFB on instagram

Post by crisis88 »

SteveG wrote:Ahhhh, it's Jose. My only and biggest fan. I'll have to send you an autographed photo of something super interesting. Ha! Nice photos on your IG page, by the way.

#SteveGoninstagramissilly
I found you!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.

I've never been someone's biggest fan. I feel so honored! Wait what????
Post Reply