Ryan's 91
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Ryan's 91
Awesome Bronco! Im glad there is another Ryan now, the Chris' were outnumbering everyone! Any video of you truck in action?
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: Ryan's 91
WOW!!!
Thats all I got....
Thats all I got....
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- Deleted Account
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 pm
- Bronco Info: depends on what day
- Location: Ramona, California
Re: Ryan's 91
Who did the fab on it? They did a nice job. I have some steering just like that mocked up on mine.
Mark Kiefer
Southwest Performance
858-449-2292
http://www.southwestperformance.net
Pics
http://www.photobucket.com/home/southwe ... /allalbums
http://www.facebook.com/SouthwestPerformance
Southwest Performance
858-449-2292
http://www.southwestperformance.net
Pics
http://www.photobucket.com/home/southwe ... /allalbums
http://www.facebook.com/SouthwestPerformance
- Phoenix0783
- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm
- Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(
- Location: Bend, OR
- Contact:
-
lifeinthesouth
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 5.0L/E4OD
- Location: Kodiak, AK
Re: Ryan's 91
Very nice ride!
Re: Ryan's 91
no videos.. I let my friend jake drive it, and it looks awesome through woops. I need a go proRyanDS650X wrote:Awesome Bronco! Im glad there is another Ryan now, the Chris' were outnumbering everyone! Any video of you truck in action?
Re: Ryan's 91
I did the fab work. Thanks.mkiefer wrote:Who did the fab on it? They did a nice job. I have some steering just like that mocked up on mine.
Re: Ryan's 91
Phoenix0783 wrote:Awesome ride!
lifeinthesouth wrote:Very nice ride!
thanks guys
Re: Ryan's 91
Done never finishedyikes wrote:Glad you posted your build Ryan. I watched it somewhere for the longest time. Always wondered if you finished it up.
Your prerunner looks just about ready to eat up some woops!
Re: Ryan's 91
Same truck right?


- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Ryan's 91
If that is the same truck I was drooling over it two years ago at the night race. It was about 20 minutes before my wheel fell off at pit b/c
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
Re: Ryan's 91
Same one.Travisfab wrote:Same truck right?
funny story: when i got to hawthorne there was a non alive bird caught in my engine oil cooler. I guess it's more of a sad story.
Re: Ryan's 91
you go to the vorra races?! Have we met? what do you race?philofab wrote:If that is the same truck I was drooling over it two years ago at the night race. It was about 20 minutes before my wheel fell off at pit b/c
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Ryan's 91
Truck is incredible!!!
Can we get some detailed pics of your rear tire carrier??
Can we get some detailed pics of your rear tire carrier??
Re: Ryan's 91
thanks dude.tcm glx wrote:Truck is incredible!!!
Can we get some detailed pics of your rear tire carrier??
No problem. I redid the rear bumper, the upper weld in bung tube ties into the roll cage c pillar, and i still want to make a mount for a fire extinguisher and a dump can that i can carry when chasing/pitting.
- Attachments
-
- tire carrier3.jpg (88.85 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
-
- tire carrier2.jpg (137.69 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
-
- tire carrier.jpg (140.65 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
- 1971Ford
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: '94 Bronco 351w Full 2" cage, C/T TTB, coilovers, etc.
- Location: Folsom
Re: Ryan's 91
The bird was funny






-Ryan Piggott - 1971 F250 race truck #871
Brothers '94 Bronco prerunner
Brothers '94 Bronco prerunner
Re: Ryan's 91
Thanks for the pictures speedbump. The one with the ammunition depot buildings in the background is now my favorite picture of the bronc.
- 1971Ford
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: '94 Bronco 351w Full 2" cage, C/T TTB, coilovers, etc.
- Location: Folsom
Re: Ryan's 91
haha nice I thought I sent them to you a long time ago. maybe not
-Ryan Piggott - 1971 F250 race truck #871
Brothers '94 Bronco prerunner
Brothers '94 Bronco prerunner
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Ryan's 91
I swear I saw it in Lucerne at the MDR night race. Same leaf frogged shackle hangars and trimmed bed sides.ryan B wrote:you go to the vorra races?! Have we met? what do you race?
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
