Ryan's 91

User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by RyanDS650X »

Awesome Bronco! Im glad there is another Ryan now, the Chris' were outnumbering everyone! Any video of you truck in action?
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by Silverslk »

WOW!!!


Thats all I got....
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
Deleted Account
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 pm
Bronco Info: depends on what day
Location: Ramona, California

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by Deleted Account »

Who did the fab on it? They did a nice job. I have some steering just like that mocked up on mine.
User avatar
Phoenix0783
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm
Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(
Location: Bend, OR
Contact:

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by Phoenix0783 »

Awesome ride!
My car is a hybrid; it burns gas and rubber.
lifeinthesouth
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 pm
Bronco Info: 95 5.0L/E4OD
Location: Kodiak, AK

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by lifeinthesouth »

Very nice ride!
ryan B
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 pm
Bronco Info: prerunner

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by ryan B »

RyanDS650X wrote:Awesome Bronco! Im glad there is another Ryan now, the Chris' were outnumbering everyone! Any video of you truck in action?
no videos.. I let my friend jake drive it, and it looks awesome through woops. I need a go pro
ryan B
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 pm
Bronco Info: prerunner

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by ryan B »

mkiefer wrote:Who did the fab on it? They did a nice job. I have some steering just like that mocked up on mine.
I did the fab work. Thanks.
ryan B
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 pm
Bronco Info: prerunner

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by ryan B »

Phoenix0783 wrote:Awesome ride!
lifeinthesouth wrote:Very nice ride!

thanks guys
ryan B
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 pm
Bronco Info: prerunner

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by ryan B »

yikes wrote:Glad you posted your build Ryan. I watched it somewhere for the longest time. Always wondered if you finished it up.
Done never finished :)

Your prerunner looks just about ready to eat up some woops!
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by Travisfab »

Same truck right?

Image
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by philofab »

If that is the same truck I was drooling over it two years ago at the night race. It was about 20 minutes before my wheel fell off at pit b/c
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
ryan B
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 pm
Bronco Info: prerunner

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by ryan B »

Travisfab wrote:Same truck right?

Image
Same one.

funny story: when i got to hawthorne there was a non alive bird caught in my engine oil cooler. I guess it's more of a sad story.
ryan B
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 pm
Bronco Info: prerunner

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by ryan B »

philofab wrote:If that is the same truck I was drooling over it two years ago at the night race. It was about 20 minutes before my wheel fell off at pit b/c
you go to the vorra races?! Have we met? what do you race?
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by tcm glx »

Truck is incredible!!!

Can we get some detailed pics of your rear tire carrier??
ryan B
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 pm
Bronco Info: prerunner

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by ryan B »

tcm glx wrote:Truck is incredible!!!

Can we get some detailed pics of your rear tire carrier??
thanks dude.

No problem. I redid the rear bumper, the upper weld in bung tube ties into the roll cage c pillar, and i still want to make a mount for a fire extinguisher and a dump can that i can carry when chasing/pitting.
Attachments
tire carrier3.jpg
tire carrier3.jpg (88.85 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
tire carrier2.jpg
tire carrier2.jpg (137.69 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
tire carrier.jpg
tire carrier.jpg (140.65 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by SteveG »

I like the heims on the pivots for the tire carrier.

Nice truck!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
1971Ford
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: '94 Bronco 351w Full 2" cage, C/T TTB, coilovers, etc.
Location: Folsom

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by 1971Ford »

The bird was funny
Image
Image
Image
-Ryan Piggott - 1971 F250 race truck #871
Brothers '94 Bronco prerunner
ryan B
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 pm
Bronco Info: prerunner

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by ryan B »

Thanks for the pictures speedbump. The one with the ammunition depot buildings in the background is now my favorite picture of the bronc.
User avatar
1971Ford
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: '94 Bronco 351w Full 2" cage, C/T TTB, coilovers, etc.
Location: Folsom

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by 1971Ford »

haha nice I thought I sent them to you a long time ago. maybe not
-Ryan Piggott - 1971 F250 race truck #871
Brothers '94 Bronco prerunner
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: Ryan's 91

Post by philofab »

ryan B wrote:you go to the vorra races?! Have we met? what do you race?
I swear I saw it in Lucerne at the MDR night race. Same leaf frogged shackle hangars and trimmed bed sides.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
Post Reply