RC Cars!

User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by robertcrav »

I'm sure you guys have seen this....don't know anything about it but it looks pretty sweet
Image
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: RC Cars!

Post by D1cker1 »

robertcrav wrote:I'm sure you guys have seen this....don't know anything about it but it looks pretty sweet
Image
I want
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: RC Cars!

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Yeah that's a nice model. Built by a guy named Model Man. He has some other really nice prerunner models. Super detailed.

Chris
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by robertcrav »

That's a crazy good model....

And I'm going to blindly say this, myself included we suck compared to this guy.... The guy that made that Bronco, also made this...
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/1-9-scal ... 011-a.html

His YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Headquake137?feature=watch

Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

you get the idea...but lots of pics and even video of that thing working...unreal craftsmanship
User avatar
economig
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
Location: SW Riverside County

Re: RC Cars!

Post by economig »

Hippy driver immediately raises suspicion...





:D
T H R E A T Motorsports
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by robertcrav »

economig wrote:Hippy driver immediately raises suspicion...





:D
HAHAHAHAHA
User avatar
economig
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
Location: SW Riverside County

Re: RC Cars!

Post by economig »

Those things are awesome. If I had unlimited craft time, I would probably like trying to scale down some fenders, bedsides, body pieces etc...

Sans Hippy lol

If I did do a hippy driver though, I would keep the figure in my arm pit during a series of field exercises without showering a week, for realism, just before a liberal dousing of petrulli oil and weed smoke :D
T H R E A T Motorsports
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by tcm glx »

this winnebago is pretty cool
Image

This Exo was haulin the mail!!
Image

A couple of cool rigs I saw at a local G6
Image

Image

My wraith....
Image
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: RC Cars!

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Kicking myself for not going to the indoor track with you guys or hitting up the RECON G6 event. Wraith will have a complete rebuild next week so she'll be ready for some crawling action up by your house Tony.

Chris
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: RC Cars!

Post by yikes »

Farewell my friend. The good times we've had...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: RC Cars!

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Sell out!

Chris
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by robertcrav »

Found a video from Monday of some guys at Oakley... couple Exo's and some trucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... lylb4ivjqw
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by robertcrav »

Jacob's JConcepts Illusion Raptor Body is almost done
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357797603.403456.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357797603.403456.jpg (57.2 KiB) Viewed 1543 times
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

Re: RC Cars!

Post by Tchajagos »

Threat Motorsports wrote:
Spread out the dirt
Image
What do I win if I make it off that jump into the back of your bronco?
Threat Motorsports
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
Location: UTAH

Re: RC Cars!

Post by Threat Motorsports »

Tchajagos wrote:
Threat Motorsports wrote:
Spread out the dirt
Image
What do I win if I make it off that jump into the back of your bronco?

Nothing because you wont be able too. I GUARANTEE IT haha! You will get close though on 4s :D Track goes the other way. You land into the whoop section. That jump is the "EXO Killer" if you don't hit it right or if you don't have your EXO suspension dialed.. I was going too trim the trees but that would make it too easy to make most EXO's fly level. Made it so the 2wds can clear it no problem though. The 4xs have too work at it not to over shoot it and pay the consequence if they land into the whoops or off too the side of the track (Big chassis breaking rocks because im to lazy too move them lol!) The EXO's have too work even harder not too over shoot it, and nose dive into them lol! Its brutal and fun especially with a few cars going at the same time lmao! This Saturday its on! :D
Threat Motorsports
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
Location: UTAH

Re: RC Cars!

Post by Threat Motorsports »

New shoes, and wheels for the Wraith. Was a toss up between these and the RGs. Im a big Method Wheels fan and these were the only thing that I could find that resembled them haha!

Image
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by tcm glx »

Threat Motorsports wrote:New shoes, and wheels for the Wraith. Was a toss up between these and the RGs. Im a big Method Wheels fan and these were the only thing that I could find that resembled them haha!

Image

These things are absolutely gorgeous!!!!
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: RC Cars!

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Nice wheels Dave! Who makes those? I created a spreadsheet on all the parts I have bought for my Wraith and I really wish I hadn't. LOL.

Chris
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: RC Cars!

Post by BajaBronco13 »

User avatar
only1mikey
Posts: 494
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
Location: Simi Valley, CA

Re: RC Cars!

Post by only1mikey »

BajaBronco13 wrote:Cool video, worth watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... JI4EfBxl4w
That video was bitchin!

Mike
Post Reply