
RC Cars!
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
I'm sure you guys have seen this....don't know anything about it but it looks pretty sweet


-
D1cker1
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
- Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي
Re: RC Cars!
I wantrobertcrav wrote:I'm sure you guys have seen this....don't know anything about it but it looks pretty sweet
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: RC Cars!
Yeah that's a nice model. Built by a guy named Model Man. He has some other really nice prerunner models. Super detailed.
Chris
Chris
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
That's a crazy good model....
And I'm going to blindly say this, myself included we suck compared to this guy.... The guy that made that Bronco, also made this...
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/1-9-scal ... 011-a.html
His YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Headquake137?feature=watch






you get the idea...but lots of pics and even video of that thing working...unreal craftsmanship
And I'm going to blindly say this, myself included we suck compared to this guy.... The guy that made that Bronco, also made this...
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/1-9-scal ... 011-a.html
His YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Headquake137?feature=watch






you get the idea...but lots of pics and even video of that thing working...unreal craftsmanship
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
HAHAHAHAHAeconomig wrote:Hippy driver immediately raises suspicion...
- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
Re: RC Cars!
Those things are awesome. If I had unlimited craft time, I would probably like trying to scale down some fenders, bedsides, body pieces etc...
Sans Hippy lol
If I did do a hippy driver though, I would keep the figure in my arm pit during a series of field exercises without showering a week, for realism, just before a liberal dousing of petrulli oil and weed smoke
Sans Hippy lol
If I did do a hippy driver though, I would keep the figure in my arm pit during a series of field exercises without showering a week, for realism, just before a liberal dousing of petrulli oil and weed smoke
T H R E A T Motorsports
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
this winnebago is pretty cool

This Exo was haulin the mail!!

A couple of cool rigs I saw at a local G6


My wraith....


This Exo was haulin the mail!!

A couple of cool rigs I saw at a local G6


My wraith....

-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: RC Cars!
Kicking myself for not going to the indoor track with you guys or hitting up the RECON G6 event. Wraith will have a complete rebuild next week so she'll be ready for some crawling action up by your house Tony.
Chris
Chris
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: RC Cars!
Farewell my friend. The good times we've had...










-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
Found a video from Monday of some guys at Oakley... couple Exo's and some trucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... lylb4ivjqw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... lylb4ivjqw
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
Jacob's JConcepts Illusion Raptor Body is almost done
- Tchajagos
- Posts: 2124
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
- Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
- Location: Murrieta
Re: RC Cars!
What do I win if I make it off that jump into the back of your bronco?Threat Motorsports wrote:
Spread out the dirt
![]()
-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
Re: RC Cars!
Tchajagos wrote:What do I win if I make it off that jump into the back of your bronco?Threat Motorsports wrote:
Spread out the dirt
![]()
Nothing because you wont be able too. I GUARANTEE IT haha! You will get close though on 4s
-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
Re: RC Cars!
New shoes, and wheels for the Wraith. Was a toss up between these and the RGs. Im a big Method Wheels fan and these were the only thing that I could find that resembled them haha!


- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
Threat Motorsports wrote:New shoes, and wheels for the Wraith. Was a toss up between these and the RGs. Im a big Method Wheels fan and these were the only thing that I could find that resembled them haha!
These things are absolutely gorgeous!!!!
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: RC Cars!
Nice wheels Dave! Who makes those? I created a spreadsheet on all the parts I have bought for my Wraith and I really wish I hadn't. LOL.
Chris
Chris
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
- only1mikey
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
- Location: Simi Valley, CA
Re: RC Cars!
That video was bitchin!BajaBronco13 wrote:Cool video, worth watching:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... JI4EfBxl4w
Mike
