King of Hammers 2014
-
Mojo
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm
- Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs
- Location: Prescott, AZ
- Contact:
Re: King of Hammers 2014
Looks like I'm coming out for the day Friday. Bringing my 5 year old son & nephew. I'll probably be out there around 8am. Look forward to meeeting you guys.
Matt
Matt
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: King of Hammers 2014
Right on Matt!!
Gnarly....
Gnarly....
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: King of Hammers 2014
Damn... Those guys wadded that truck on the lake bed at Primm too. Kart wheel and everything.
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: King of Hammers 2014
96mph crash at the Mint400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1gMWkW ... ata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1gMWkW ... ata_player
-
Auxiliarypower
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:26 am
- Bronco Info: I have no Bronco but what I do have is a Quad that takes video of Bronco's in Mudda Fucken ACTION!
Re: King of Hammers 2014
Hey Hey GFB's here are some links to my footage of the race had fun and thank you all for the invite!
Race footage!
[youtube]http://youtu.be/LgpaiA4YpFU[/youtube]
GFB footage!
[youtube]http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc[/youtube]
Race footage!
[youtube]http://youtu.be/LgpaiA4YpFU[/youtube]
GFB footage!
[youtube]http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc[/youtube]
-
Auxiliarypower
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:26 am
- Bronco Info: I have no Bronco but what I do have is a Quad that takes video of Bronco's in Mudda Fucken ACTION!
Re: King of Hammers 2014
Hey Hey GFB's here are some links to my footage of the race had fun and thank you all for the invite!
Race footage!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LgpaiA4YpFU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
GFB footage!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2pGrZp7nBQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Race footage!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LgpaiA4YpFU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
GFB footage!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2pGrZp7nBQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
-
Auxiliarypower
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:26 am
- Bronco Info: I have no Bronco but what I do have is a Quad that takes video of Bronco's in Mudda Fucken ACTION!
Re: King of Hammers 2014
Hey Hey GFB's here are some links to my footage of the race had fun and thank you all for the invite!
Race footage!
http://youtu.be/LgpaiA4YpFU
GFB footage!
http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc
Race footage!
http://youtu.be/LgpaiA4YpFU
GFB footage!
http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc
-
bajabuck
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
- Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape
Re: King of Hammers 2014
Great! One more cool toy I must now have.... Never going to get the Bronco painted.....Auxiliarypower wrote:Hey Hey GFB's here are some links to my footage of the race had fun and thank you all for the invite!
Race footage!
http://youtu.be/LgpaiA4YpFU
GFB footage!
http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc
-
Auxiliarypower
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:26 am
- Bronco Info: I have no Bronco but what I do have is a Quad that takes video of Bronco's in Mudda Fucken ACTION!
Re: King of Hammers 2014
bajabuck wrote:Great! One more cool toy I must now have.... Never going to get the Bronco painted.....Auxiliarypower wrote:Hey Hey GFB's here are some links to my footage of the race had fun and thank you all for the invite!
Race footage!
http://youtu.be/LgpaiA4YpFU
GFB footage!
http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc
Get the Bronco Painted this is no cheap hobby to get into!
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: King of Hammers 2014
First off, Welcome to the site!
This is by far one of the neatest things I've seen!
And how cool that it features Brian, the last standing founder of the site that still owns a bronco
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: King of Hammers 2014
Just wait till the next trip! Hes got some upgrades on the way...
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: King of Hammers 2014
I ate the entire Bronco!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: King of Hammers 2014
Auxiliarypower wrote:Hey Hey GFB's here are some links to my footage of the race had fun and thank you all for the invite!
Race footage!
http://youtu.be/LgpaiA4YpFU
GFB footage!
http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc
That was awesome! Thanks for putting that together Anthony. It was so cool to get a call saying to wait, we're sending out the helicopter. Hahaha!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: King of Hammers 2014
What a great weekend. Had an awesome time at the race. Bummed that Andy and Andrew had issues, but we all do if we spend enough time in the dirt. Right? Glad it all worked out. Met some good people as a result. Thanks to TCM GLX for getting D1cker and I the honeymoon suite. Sorry if I was too hard on you D1cker...in the Bronco. It was a rough ride through some of the bigger whoops. I'll keep working on that. Well, I have to say...a Toyo let me down for the first time since I began running them in 2006/7. Got a pin hole puncture and started losing air. Dangit! Time to look for a better tire.
Thanks for the good times guys and thanks again to Anthony (Auxiliarypower) for that amazing aerial work.
Thanks for the good times guys and thanks again to Anthony (Auxiliarypower) for that amazing aerial work.
-
drewbee88
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
- Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
- Location: Modesto, CA
Re: King of Hammers 2014
It was great meeting you all and putting screen names to actual names and faces. I really appreciate the help out there.
Yikes saved the day!
next year my beast will be making the trip from NorCal and hopefully swap meet is same weekend as KOH next year so i can kill two birds with one gas bill.
Yikes saved the day!
next year my beast will be making the trip from NorCal and hopefully swap meet is same weekend as KOH next year so i can kill two birds with one gas bill.











