THE DUMPSTER

User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by crisis88 »

I think I have some problems!! Does anyone else miss their bronco when they go out of town without it? I can't wait to get home and drive it. Haha
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391138861.993266.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391138861.993266.jpg (221.59 KiB) Viewed 2105 times
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by yikes »

That's what it's all about!!
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by D1cker1 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391148919.379419.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391148919.379419.jpg (111.22 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
Megacab looks awesome
User avatar
Phoenix0783
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm
Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(
Location: Bend, OR
Contact:

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Phoenix0783 »

Image
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by D1cker1 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392546775.071368.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392546775.071368.jpg (129.8 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
User avatar
Agui-E7TE
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Agui-E7TE »

Nice! I'd wheel that.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Me too.

Always liked the pre tacoma toyos. Put Ivan glass on um & they are sexy as hell! Too bad the cabs are just so dang tiny - even with the extracab!
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Tchajagos »

Yeah drove a 92 Toyota pickup for awhile. It was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever driven. I think they built it for people who are 5' tall. Plus the bench seat is like sitting on a plank of wood haha. Dat 22re tho. Torquey.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

yup. Brother had an '85 with the 22re. Great motors. Cool trucks too - just small. Dad had a '93 or so with the bench seat & I don't remember it being bad at all. It's been years though. Brothers truck was more recent, but it had beards
User avatar
BDKW1
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
Location: Not Socal

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by BDKW1 »

User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Oh woow main leaf breakage?
User avatar
ESHALLBETTER
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

So I know some of the guys who have been around for a long time (Chasetruck) may recognize this.. Like 10 years back I started building a full tube frame prerunner.
F150-1.jpg
F150-1.jpg (146.08 KiB) Viewed 1890 times
Well....I sold it like 2 or 3 years ago and the new owner just sent me pics of it all done. Wasn't quite the route I was taking, but with a 514 and 44's the things gotta be a blast to drive!
Old Prerunner Mud Truck.jpg
Old Prerunner Mud Truck.jpg (158.34 KiB) Viewed 1890 times
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Holy crap! I liked your vision a bit better...
User avatar
BDKW1
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
Location: Not Socal

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by BDKW1 »

Mamamamamonster ranger!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
ESHALLBETTER
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:Holy crap! I liked your vision a bit better...
You mean not done?! :lol:
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Rmc »

Wow!! Mud racer extraordinaire! I always wondered what a repurposed 1450 would look like.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

ESHALLBETTER wrote:
ChaseTruck754 wrote:Holy crap! I liked your vision a bit better...
You mean not done?! :lol:
READ son! I said vIsion, not vERsion! hahaha


And all this talk reminds me about my "vision", which is currently gathering dust in a buddy's shop. Oh, and then that other one in the garage, and the one in the RV access, and then that last one in storage :oops:
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

On another note, and completely ignoring my last post above from earlier, here is my random thought for the night.

Yes the girls are asleep on the couch & I'm here with my mind wondering a bit... Gotta love the pic of that early bronco sand car the new girl posted earlier... :?

1994 Ford Explorer Dimensions
2 Door Wheelbase = 102.1 in
4 Door Wheelbase = 111.9 in
2 Door Overall Length = 174.4 in
4 Door Overall Length = 184.3 in
Width = 70.2 in

1974 Ford Bronco Dimensions
Wheelbase 92 in
Overall Length 151.5 in
Width 68.5 in


And just for fun, since Chris W did it...

1994 Ford Bronco Dimensions
Wheelbase = 105 in
Overall Length = 183.6 in
Width = 79.1 in
User avatar
93Broncobuff
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
Location: Huntington Beach, California

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by 93Broncobuff »

why?
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Just one of my typical brain farts...

I've had a thing for Early broncos recently and I've also had the wild hair going to buy a cheap exploder to use just to get my butt back in the seat/dirt.
I then just had an idea pop into my head to throw an early bronco body on an exploder frame to stretch the bronco & get TTB. Exploder would end up with d44 in it. Probably easier to just put TTB on the early bronco frame, but those broncos are $$$ currently and exploders can be had for $500 or so.

None of this is going to happen any time soon or even at all. It's just where my mind goes when I haven't had enough shop time recently to remind me how long building stuff actually takes.
Post Reply