Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
- baja-chris
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm
Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
Any of you go fast guys going to Easter Jeep Safari this year? I'll have the race bronco there and my dad PaulW on this forum will have one of his trail rigs there.
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Re: Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
But your race bronco has TTB, it won't work at EJS without a solid axle swap...
Make sure you get plenty of pics, both you and your dad have bitchin' early broncos.
Make sure you get plenty of pics, both you and your dad have bitchin' early broncos.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
Hmmmm. Out of the blue the other day my wife, who is anything but an off-roader, says she wants to go to Moab and I guess there's some cool caves around there? I would have to get a really, REALLY wild hair to do this in April but hell, if the wife is on board, you never know!
Chris, have you been to it before?
Event info: http://www.rr4w.com/event-details.cfm?eventid=4
Chris, have you been to it before?
Event info: http://www.rr4w.com/event-details.cfm?eventid=4
- baja-chris
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm
Re: Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
Never been but registered and have my trails signed up. My dad has been several times. Looking forward to something different.
- Agui-E7TE
- Posts: 1483
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
- Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear
Re: Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
I've been there before and there's a ton of trails you can hit up. One that might be fun is Four Wheeler Magazine and Off-Road magazine's Full Size Invasion run on Wednesday of EJS.
I want to go this year but odds are its not in the cards this time around.
I want to go this year but odds are its not in the cards this time around.
- baja-chris
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm
Re: Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
Ah the irony. I signed up for easy trails at EJS so as not to risk any body damage. And now I'm taking a truck that is seriously bent up. May as well of signed up for the big dog trails.
