MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by tcm glx »

Season opener for MORE.....Planning to head out and provide Chase Support for Kaveman!!

WHEN: January 25th | WHERE: Barstow, California

Schedule of Events
Friday 1/24 Contingency 5pm to 9pm at Slash X
Saturday 1/25
7:15am Drivers Meeting at Start/Finish
8:15am Race starts
3:45pm Race ends
3:15pm Start/Finish closes
Track Information
Coming Soon

Important Announcements
1. No Alcohol in the pits! Immediate DQ will be inforced.
2. 50 MPH at Start/Finish area & all road crossings.
3. Radar guns will be used around the track.
4. MORE radio/relay, emergency use only: 151.715
5. All spectators must remain 150ft from the race course.
6. All pits must be a minimum of 100ft from the race course.


Race map:
http://moreracing.net/races/transaxle-2 ... 1-race-map
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by greaslife »

If I get my rear end done I'll be there. Don't think I'm going too work main I'm bringing Riley with me.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by tcm glx »

greaslife wrote:If I get my rear end done I'll be there. Don't think I'm going too work main I'm bringing Riley with me.

I am planning to go straight to Hodge and then work the powerlines for Matt.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

I'll be in main. Possibly bringing the buggy.
User avatar
mrmatt
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
Location: garden grove,ca

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by mrmatt »

I will be out there for sure! :D
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by tcm glx »

mrmatt wrote:I will be out there for sure! :D

Ha!!
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

You'd better be otherwise it'd be a wasted trip for Carly and I!
User avatar
93Broncobuff
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
Location: Huntington Beach, California

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by 93Broncobuff »

Il be there with the gf on sat, can i provide any assistance?
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by Silverslk »

I can't make it. My son has a school event that day... Gee whiz, it seems like his events are always the same day as GFB stuff.... the Mojave trail thing, this... oh well... he graduates this year so I can live.
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by D1cker1 »

Silverslk wrote:I can't make it. My son has a school event that day... Gee whiz, it seems like his events are always the same day as GFB stuff.... the Mojave trail thing, this... oh well... he graduates this year so I can live.
The next big event is scheduled when he begins college.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Hey Andy - at least the school event stuff is typically on random or different dates. Family birthdays are what kills my MORE race visits. And those things don't change dates - ever! I always just secretly hope MORE switches the dates of the races around a bit.
User avatar
mrmatt
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
Location: garden grove,ca

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by mrmatt »

Well Steve...the March race has now become the April race if that helps!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

It very well might!
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by D1cker1 »

Dangit. This is another event I will miss, man life stuff gets in the way on the races.. I'm convinced. I'm convinced
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by BajaBronco13 »

You better not flake on the LeDuc Swap Meet TMack!

Chris
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by greaslife »

After today's events finding out we lost a friend of ours in a motorcycle accident yesterday I will not be out there with you guys this weakened . Have fun and PLEASE BE SAFE.
User avatar
93Broncobuff
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
Location: Huntington Beach, California

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by 93Broncobuff »

I am sorry to hear about your loss josh. You will be missed at the race.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by Rmc »

Sry for your loss bro, condolences.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by tcm glx »

Great to see some of you guys out there.

Matt, congrats on a great race, 3rd place and within 10 minutes of the win! excellent results and awesome race. Racing and Weather was great!!!
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge

Post by tcm glx »

Post Reply