LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
Let the shenanigans begin!! swap meet on the weekend immediately after KIng of the Hammers!
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
Glad that it's not the same weekend as BAP, but it's only 2 weeks before my wife is due, don't think I can risk it.
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
I'm glad it got cancelled. I don't know why you would ever want to go to something like that!!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
7 days after my wife is due... That'll make it 2 years in a row I haven't gotten to go. Damn.
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
Are they coming up with a new date or is it just not happening
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
Every year on RDC & DR & other spots people try & say it's cancelled to trick people into not going.
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
HAHA thank god for GFB honesty! See you guys there.
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
Will be there this year as always. Let's see will we have rain, snow or heavy winds this year?
Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?
Chris
Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?
Chris
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
I'll be rolling out to this shindig . Need some odds and ends for the Trophy Bronco.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
BajaBronco13 wrote:Will be there this year as always. Let's see will we have rain, snow or heavy winds this year?
Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?
Chris
Hellz yeah!!! And I am calling the forecast, sunny skies... mid 70s!! (Let me lie to myslef for now). The KOH race is the friday before, and every year for the last 3 have had LOUSY weather.... so I think we should prep for cold weather.
Thinking abuot bringing a big old tub of menudo to stay warm.
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
I am installing electric seat warmers in my jacket. I have Parker, Pismo, KOH, BAP, and this to deal with this year & I hate being cold. It already snowed at Henderson!!!!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
I'll be there. I could bring the trailer if you guys need a heater, but I'm not paying for two spaces again. Haha! Looking for bumps this year. 2x2's and 2x4's.BajaBronco13 wrote:Will be there this year as always. Let's see will we have rain, snow or heavy winds this year?
Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?
Chris
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
I'll cover in exchange for a bed B!! It makes a hell of a difference man!
yikes wrote:I'll be there. I could bring the trailer if you guys need a heater, but I'm not paying for two spaces again. Haha! Looking for bumps this year. 2x2's and 2x4's.BajaBronco13 wrote:Will be there this year as always. Let's see will we have rain, snow or heavy winds this year?
Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?
Chris
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
I'll chip in and bring a generator.yikes wrote:I'll be there. I could bring the trailer if you guys need a heater, but I'm not paying for two spaces again. Haha! Looking for bumps this year. 2x2's and 2x4's.BajaBronco13 wrote:Will be there this year as always. Let's see will we have rain, snow or heavy winds this year?
Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?
Chris
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
Thoughts on some menudo??tcm glx wrote:BajaBronco13 wrote:Will be there this year as always. Let's see will we have rain, snow or heavy winds this year?
Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?
Chris
Hellz yeah!!! And I am calling the forecast, sunny skies... mid 70s!! (Let me lie to myslef for now). The KOH race is the friday before, and every year for the last 3 have had LOUSY weather.... so I think we should prep for cold weather.
Thinking abuot bringing a big old tub of menudo to stay warm.
-
Smart Alex
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:25 pm
- Bronco Info: 1991 351. lightweight special
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
I like menuedo.... but then again I might be on a hydraulic diet.
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
I'm all for some menudo as long as it's not this kind:

I'll definitely be there with a whole bunch of odds and ends to get rid of, and will be looking for some stuff for my truck as well. This time I won't have to bail so quick either!

I'll definitely be there with a whole bunch of odds and ends to get rid of, and will be looking for some stuff for my truck as well. This time I won't have to bail so quick either!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
Back to the trailer... It takes up two spaces and they charge $100. It would be stupid to bring it, if combined we don't have enough stuff to sell to utilize such a big "storefront". That being said, does anyone have anything to sell? I don't have shit this year. If you do, jump in. $20 for some space and a cozy place to hang out when it gets chilly. We'll have coffee, a microwave and I'll even let you use the bathroom if you promise not to make a mess.
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
I'm in for pitching in on the trailer spot but I can't promise I won't wreck that bathroom B! Just warning you.
Chris
Chris
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...
Alright, just for you Chris, I'll bring a scrub brush, disinfectant wipes.
