Top Question
- Rg1Baja
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:54 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Ford Bronco, 5.0, 4x4, STOCK
- Location: Henderson, Nv
Top Question
What year hard top will fit on a 93? Is it just 92-96? Or will an 89-90 work as well?
Desertbatteries.com Dirtfreeks.com Odysseyfactory.com BFG.com
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Top Question
It will work.Rg1Baja wrote:What year hard top will fit on a 93? Is it just 92-96? Or will an 89-90 work as well?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Top Question
Technically 80-96. What you will lose if you do not use 92-96 is the third brake light and the interior rear shoulder seat belts. If you don't need either of those two you could pretty much use any year from 1980- 1996.Rg1Baja wrote:What year hard top will fit on a 93? Is it just 92-96? Or will an 89-90 work as well?
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Top Question
I think the 78-79 ones will even work. The tailgate is the same.
I had a 96 top on my 82. All I had to do was drill a 1/2 hole for a locating pin the newer tops have.
I had a 96 top on my 82. All I had to do was drill a 1/2 hole for a locating pin the newer tops have.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
