Ford truck Forums
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Ford truck Forums
OK, I know a decent amount of you guys are on other Ford truck forums. Having just picked up my '05 F150, I'm looking for a forum I can join for tech. I'm not trying to give off a "Holier than thou" vibe, but some some of the crap I read on F150Online or whatever is just garbage...
Any good recommendations? Like I said, I'm looking for tech and not so much a place to hang out.
Thanks guys.
Any good recommendations? Like I said, I'm looking for tech and not so much a place to hang out.
Thanks guys.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Ford truck Forums
Erik,
Thank you for coming clean about your intent to cheat on GFB. The founders will take this into consideration during out emergency meeting to review your status. Please stand by for our assessment. Consider yourself on an unpaid leave of absence.
Thank you for coming clean about your intent to cheat on GFB. The founders will take this into consideration during out emergency meeting to review your status. Please stand by for our assessment. Consider yourself on an unpaid leave of absence.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Ford truck Forums
OK, I couldn't even keep a straight face while tying that. It's a bit of an ongoing joke among Brian, Nick, Ollie and I. For a couple years after starting GFB, we talked a good game about how we were going to get together, hash out a few things and talk about what we wanted for GFB. We have since realized that we are NEVER going to be able to get our schedules to mesh so we'll just carry on winging it. It's better that way. If we have no expectations, we'll never be disappointed!
To answer your question, I haven't been there in a while, but Ford-trucks.com is good. Like any other big forum, you have to sift through the B.S. to get to the good stuff.
That said, feel free to post any questions you have here on GFB and I'll do whatever I can to answer the question.
To answer your question, I haven't been there in a while, but Ford-trucks.com is good. Like any other big forum, you have to sift through the B.S. to get to the good stuff.
That said, feel free to post any questions you have here on GFB and I'll do whatever I can to answer the question.
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Ford truck Forums
Check out ford truck enthusiasts. It seems to be more on the tech side.
Erik has a bitchen beard, so i say he gets a pass, Steve.
Erik has a bitchen beard, so i say he gets a pass, Steve.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Ford truck Forums
SteveG wrote:Erik,
Thank you for coming clean about your intent to cheat on GFB. The founders will take this into consideration during out emergency meeting to review your status. Please stand by for our assessment. Consider yourself on an unpaid leave of absence.
Lmao, stand bye on leave of absence. Hahahahah
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Re: Ford truck Forums
HAHAHA! You know if you guys could get off your butts and start GoFast2005SupercrewF150s.com I wouldn't have these issues!
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Ford truck Forums
www.gofastfords.com has a nice ring to it....
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Re: Ford truck Forums
Thats pretty much what GFB is now isnt it with half the founding members building other-than-bronco fords hahah 
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Ford truck Forums
FTE (ford truck enthusiasts = www.ford-trucks.com) is what I'm on for 73-79 stuff. Some good knowledge there, but not sure if you'd find the same in other sub forums as I haven't been in any others. They do have sub forums for all the different body style break downs pretty much though. Like anything else internet forum based there can be cool people and complete tools there, but I've found a bunch of good info.
It's hard to find a level headed group of guys like we have hear. Good luck in your search to try & match something like this place...
It's hard to find a level headed group of guys like we have hear. Good luck in your search to try & match something like this place...
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Re: Ford truck Forums
I don't think it's that we're slow necessarily..I think it's just...Oh look, a squirrel!ChaseTruck754 wrote:FTE (ford truck enthusiasts = http://www.ford-trucks.com) is what I'm on for 73-79 stuff. Some good knowledge there, but not sure if you'd find the same in other sub forums as I haven't been in any others. They do have sub forums for all the different body style break downs pretty much though. Like anything else internet forum based there can be cool people and complete tools there, but I've found a bunch of good info.
It's hard to find a level headed group of guys like we have hear. Good luck in your search to try & match something like this place...
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Ford truck Forums
haha - yup.
More like: oh look, a hot rod. Oh look, a house. Oh look another anything with wheels!
More like: oh look, a hot rod. Oh look, a house. Oh look another anything with wheels!
Re: Ford truck Forums
gofastfords.com is already owned, I checked into it when we started GFB.
BUT... gofastraptors.com is owned by yours truly! haha
BUT... gofastraptors.com is owned by yours truly! haha
-
scraptor
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:30 pm
- Bronco Info: 1994 f150 bronco wannabe
- Location: nova scotia canada help me !!!!
Re: Ford truck Forums
f150forum.com.
I can't say much about the late model stuff but the i beam era section is ok, with some pretty sharp guys.
i am there under the same username as here , if you need a backup troll.
I can't say much about the late model stuff but the i beam era section is ok, with some pretty sharp guys.
i am there under the same username as here , if you need a backup troll.
