More race Holiday 200 dec 7th
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: More race Holiday 200 dec 7th
SWEET!!! Lets get this going
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: More race Holiday 200 dec 7th
We're in!! Reservations made.
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: More race Holiday 200 dec 7th
I'm out!! My son has another school event the 12th and 13th....
- otter
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
- Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
- Location: Hawaii
Re: More race Holiday 200 dec 7th
So is anybody going this weekend?
- mrmatt
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
- Location: garden grove,ca
Re: More race Holiday 200 dec 7th
Here is a link to the schedule of events for Rage at the River next weekend.
http://snoreracing.net/schedule-of-events.html
We will be in the 2nd heat.
As a note for those who are coming up....Snore is trying to keep the traffic down in the cold pit area so they are requesting that people car pool into the main pit where ever possible. From what I understand You will need a pass to get into the pit area. I will be getting these passes when I register. I have never raced a SNORE event so I can't answer many questions regarding the set up yet. I do not know anything about spectator information as of yet.
As for race time...we will have a hot pit during the heat. At the hot pit we will just use my truck to take tools, tires, jack and whatever else we need to the hot pit.
http://snoreracing.net/schedule-of-events.html
We will be in the 2nd heat.
As a note for those who are coming up....Snore is trying to keep the traffic down in the cold pit area so they are requesting that people car pool into the main pit where ever possible. From what I understand You will need a pass to get into the pit area. I will be getting these passes when I register. I have never raced a SNORE event so I can't answer many questions regarding the set up yet. I do not know anything about spectator information as of yet.
As for race time...we will have a hot pit during the heat. At the hot pit we will just use my truck to take tools, tires, jack and whatever else we need to the hot pit.
- mrmatt
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
- Location: garden grove,ca
Re: More race Holiday 200 dec 7th
otter wrote:So is anybody going this weekend?
Not to my knowledge. I was thinking about going out but it is calling for rain and high wind so I am probably not going to go.
