Coilover sliders.... AGM

User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by tcm glx »

Is anyone using the AGM coilover dual rate slider? One of my sliders is beat and over the holiday, I'm planning on replacing my coils and the sliders.......was looking into these, any thoughts or comments?
http://allgermanmotorsports.com/product ... on-sliders
User avatar
baja-chris
Posts: 712
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by baja-chris »

Not using them yet but they look good and are on my wish list.
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by yikes »

No 4.0's??
BigTex
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:03 pm
Bronco Info: 1994 Bronco. Solo ms front beam kit, deavers in the rear with a full floater rear end.

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by BigTex »

I have never used them but know many people who have. none of them have a bad thing to say about them.
User avatar
Agui-E7TE
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by Agui-E7TE »

Damn you Tony.. and I guess thanks too! I want to get those too now for my new Coilovers, I hear they go good with Bilsteins.
nubreed71
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm
Bronco Info: 1997 F-250 Crewcab Shortbed

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by nubreed71 »

I know I probably don't need these, but I waaaaaaaaaaant these!!!
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by tcm glx »

nubreed71 wrote:I know I probably don't need these, but I waaaaaaaaaaant these!!!

Group purchase!!!! Hit up ORW and get them to cut us a deal. Might as well do it now!
User avatar
93Broncobuff
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
Location: Huntington Beach, California

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by 93Broncobuff »

Nice thinkin tony!
nubreed71
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm
Bronco Info: 1997 F-250 Crewcab Shortbed

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by nubreed71 »

tcm glx wrote:
nubreed71 wrote:I know I probably don't need these, but I waaaaaaaaaaant these!!!

Group purchase!!!! Hit up ORW and get them to cut us a deal. Might as well do it now!
Yup, no easier time than when the coilovers are getting installed, that's for darn sure. I'm game to give them a call and see if they'll cut us a break for multiple sets. Anyone else wanna get in on this?
User avatar
Agui-E7TE
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by Agui-E7TE »

I want in!
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by tcm glx »

DMbronco
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:27 am
Bronco Info: 96 XLT 351

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by DMbronco »

Just had my first run out on my new 9100s, and was hearing some chirping/squeaking from my stock sliders.

Think I'm in for a set; Taylor, lemme know what ya find out.

Thanks!
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by tcm glx »

Hey guys,
Looks like I can get them for about 105-110 a piece. Who wants in???
User avatar
Agui-E7TE
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by Agui-E7TE »

I do I do!!!
DMbronco
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:27 am
Bronco Info: 96 XLT 351

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by DMbronco »

Tony,

Lemme follow up with you in the next day or two, I am most likely in!
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by tcm glx »

DMbronco wrote:Tony,

Lemme follow up with you in the next day or two, I am most likely in!
No sweat Bray, I got us a deal at ORW in Escondido.... Taylor will be the middle man for us.... :)
User avatar
crazyjim
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:42 pm
Bronco Info: 2000 Jeep XJ

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by crazyjim »

tcm glx wrote:
DMbronco wrote:Tony,

Lemme follow up with you in the next day or two, I am most likely in!
No sweat Bray, I got us a deal at ORW in Escondido.... Taylor will be the middle man for us.... :)

Call Aaron at the Temecula ORW store, or if you can wait a couple weeks I can talk to him in person. He usually hooks me up with a great deal.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by tcm glx »

crazyjim wrote:
tcm glx wrote:
DMbronco wrote:Tony,

Lemme follow up with you in the next day or two, I am most likely in!
No sweat Bray, I got us a deal at ORW in Escondido.... Taylor will be the middle man for us.... :)

Call Aaron at the Temecula ORW store, or if you can wait a couple weeks I can talk to him in person. He usually hooks me up with a great deal.

Too late. Already grabbed em but got a petty good deal on em.
DMbronco
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:27 am
Bronco Info: 96 XLT 351

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by DMbronco »

Thanks Tony and Taylor, good looking out fellas!
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM

Post by tcm glx »

Met up with Taylor and grabbed these today! man o man these things are nice! Blingy for sure!!
Post Reply