
This is how bright the third light is....



When you first told be you were a micro machinist I thought of these:yikes wrote:I machine really really small parts. Some are so small I can hold 10000 in the palm of my hand.


Thought I would bring this back up..... 6 weeks later and I'm still at it. Started back in July, and have now gone 3 plus months of consistently making it happen. Down a tad over 20 lbs since July and now feeling addicted to this crap. Hahaha.tcm glx wrote:I am working on loosing weight (does that count??) Been running an average of 20 miles per week (avg 5 times per week) and now starting to put in some time at the gym mixing it up with some weights and the elliptical........
Trying to get fit enough to keep up with my daughters... haha
Good man! Keep up the good work! I haven't really kept track of anything but I feel good, have shed some extra fat and am pretty much completely over processed carbs. No breads, no pasta, no sugar, no crap! Meals these days consist of lots of veggies, meats and fruits. Lunches are generally big salads... turkey, bell peppers, romain and spinach.. any veggie I can get my hands on. It's interesting, I used to crave a big plate of fries and other fried foods... these days I crave veggies. And that "Ugghhh! I ate too much" feeling, a thing of the past!tcm glx wrote:Thought I would bring this back up..... 6 weeks later and I'm still at it. Started back in July, and have now gone 3 plus months of consistently making it happen. Down a tad over 20 lbs since July and now feeling addicted to this crap. Hahaha.tcm glx wrote:I am working on loosing weight (does that count??) Been running an average of 20 miles per week (avg 5 times per week) and now starting to put in some time at the gym mixing it up with some weights and the elliptical........
Trying to get fit enough to keep up with my daughters... haha
Rmc wrote:That's awesome! Expensive washer though lol
http://www.aa-mfg.com/tabs/body-and-trick-tabsRmc wrote:That's awesome! Expensive washer though lol
Good for you! Funny, I was just about getting to this point with healthy food and I lost it and got out of my good habits.SteveG wrote:Good man! Keep up the good work! I haven't really kept track of anything but I feel good, have shed some extra fat and am pretty much completely over processed carbs. No breads, no pasta, no sugar, no crap! Meals these days consist of lots of veggies, meats and fruits. Lunches are generally big salads... turkey, bell peppers, romain and spinach.. any veggie I can get my hands on. It's interesting, I used to crave a big plate of fries and other fried foods... these days I crave veggies. And that "Ugghhh! I ate too much" feeling, a thing of the past!
Keep it up, brother!
LOVE this place! It's where Kartek & all the others that rape you at $4 per tabs get their stuff so that they can rape you on it!philofab wrote:http://www.aa-mfg.com/tabs/body-and-trick-tabsRmc wrote:That's awesome! Expensive washer though lol
Don't overpay yo!
Wow! Thx philophilofab wrote:http://www.aa-mfg.com/tabs/body-and-trick-tabsRmc wrote:That's awesome! Expensive washer though lol
Don't overpay yo!