2013 Baja HID run
-
bajabuck
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
- Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
I was considering taking my bike also. I really want to do it in the Bronco for this trip then do a separate trip on the bike.
As for fuel Philo I will have 2 Jerry cans on board so I think I spot you a gallon or 2. Just FYI for your planning- I have a trip to Lone Pine the week before the Mojave run so if the Bronco acts up I may so up on my bike and I will be in the same boat as you for fuel.
As for fuel Philo I will have 2 Jerry cans on board so I think I spot you a gallon or 2. Just FYI for your planning- I have a trip to Lone Pine the week before the Mojave run so if the Bronco acts up I may so up on my bike and I will be in the same boat as you for fuel.
-
D1cker1
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
- Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
What bike are you guys taking?
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
XR400R if it's ready, XR650 if not.
If those don't go, The Explorer.
If those don't go, The Explorer.
-
bajabuck
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
- Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
If I were to take a bike, (not likely) it would be my KTM 450 exc.
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Im out
work has me in Houston. Have a great time guys.
-
bajabuck
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
- Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Bummer Ryan- See you guys next time though!RyanDS650X wrote:Im outwork has me in Houston. Have a great time guys.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
RyanDS650X wrote:Im outwork has me in Houston. Have a great time guys.
Unacceptable Ryan!!!!! What gives!
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Duty calls bro... im out for the B1K also. Ugh.
- Quailhunter
- Posts: 356
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:29 am
- Bronco Info: 74 F100 Stepside 408 sbf complete Autofab truck 74 F-250 Supercab Shortbed
- Location: San Diego,CA
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Hit the flying Saucer downtown for a cold beer and warm potato salad. Trust meRyanDS650X wrote:Im outwork has me in Houston. Have a great time guys.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Warm potato salad? That's just crazy.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
tcm glx wrote:BAJAHID Excursion 2013 updated list ....
1. Tom - BajaF250. Booked
2. Tony - tcm-glx. Booked
3. Chris, Tony and Christopher- BajaBronco13. Booked
4. Travis - Travisfab (maybe)
5. Ryan - Ryands650X
6. Michael - Guard. Booked
7. Jose - Crisis888. Greg - Broncodawg
9. Chris - Philofab
10. Tony - Dicker1
11. Brian - Yikes. Booked
12. Jesse - 323bronco
13. Augi - Augi-E7TE
14. Andy - Silverslk15. Don - Dondrcc
16. Robert - RMC
17. Steve -SteveG Booked
18. Ruben - Fufimi (maybe)
19. John - Autofab
20. Tiffany and Courtney - Autofab
21. Ryan - Autofab
22. Vic - VRed Booked
23. Will West
24. Chris, Alyssa, Jim and Dawn
25. Mikey - Only1Mikey
26. Patrick - Otter
25. Dave Slapp - y-style
26. Bill from Bill Mobile
27. Chris- Philo (Doesnt need to book)
27. Buck - Bajabuck Booked
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Why am I #9 and #27?
- otter
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
- Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
- Location: Hawaii
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Well I am out. Pissed, but I am going in for surgery on Oct 4th and won't be able to drive for a few weeks.
-
D1cker1
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
- Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Weak.otter wrote:Well I am out. Pissed, but I am going in for surgery on Oct 4th and won't be able to drive for a few weeks.
- otter
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
- Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
- Location: Hawaii
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Haha. Well my dumbass made it a 5spd. Kind of hard to drive with one arm. Trust me if I kind figure it out I will be there. Not sure how bad it will be.D1cker1 wrote:Weak.otter wrote:Well I am out. Pissed, but I am going in for surgery on Oct 4th and won't be able to drive for a few weeks.
- guard
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 pm
- Bronco Info: 1996 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Loma Linda, CA
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Cause you're worth mentioning twice!
-
D1cker1
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
- Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
FUFIMI, who may not ride with cs_druns is a excellent co driver.otter wrote:Haha. Well my dumbass made it a 5spd. Kind of hard to drive with one arm. Trust me if I kind figure it out I will be there. Not sure how bad it will be.D1cker1 wrote:Weak.otter wrote:Well I am out. Pissed, but I am going in for surgery on Oct 4th and won't be able to drive for a few weeks.
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
More importantly is why have you only paid ONCE? You haven't paid for #9, but have for #27!!!!philofab wrote:Why am I #9 and #27?
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Ok, here's the admin part of the trip. For all that plan to attend, please read and understand the disclaimer here... there will also be a copy in your trail book you will receive the first day of the trip.
- Attachments
-
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER 2013v1.1_Page_1.jpg (127.34 KiB) Viewed 717 times
-
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER 2013v1.1_Page_2.jpg (100.99 KiB) Viewed 717 times
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Apparently the permit process takes a couple of weeks... our permit is in and has been accepted and paid for... just waiting for the final approval. We're heading up on Saturday to do a quick prerun and check out our selected camp spot... and hopefully get the Park Ranger's approval... they watch this pretty carefully with a group our size. So, keep your fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly!
CAN'T WAIT for this trip... this will be a blast!
CAN'T WAIT for this trip... this will be a blast!
