My 95

Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: My 95

Post by Rmc »

Sell it all seperate that's your best bet. But understand you may have to take a loss to move the parts quickly. You can get retail but it would have to be a right place right time kinda deal and chances are the buyer would not be able to justify it if its not exactly to the spec he or she was looking for.
User avatar
Tanner287
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
Location: Acton ca

Re: My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

Cool guys thanks for the feedback I made a parts thread with everything for sale
User avatar
Tanner287
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
Location: Acton ca

Re: My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

Those big ass 3.0 18" bypasses finally got
Done. They are huge haha. To bad my friend just got his 4.0s for his TT so they make mine look tiny
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (20.8 KiB) Viewed 1913 times
User avatar
Tanner287
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
Location: Acton ca

Re: My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

Well thought it all was actually sold but the guy backed out so whatever I guess I'm working on it again haha I can't make up my mind on it. X in the roof in back is done. Should get more done next week haha.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (22.23 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: My 95

Post by Rmc »

So your going to continue with the project? What about the house? I do know you'll be able to get more for the bronco running with a whole body on it and seats in it, maybe you could just sell the expensive stuff and have a little different buget max but still have a toy but have a little cash to throw at the house also.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: My 95

Post by Rmc »

Don't have it turn out like other projects i personally have delt with where you get the good stuff but run out of time and money on the details( smaller more inexpensive stuff, it adds up too)
User avatar
Tanner287
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
Location: Acton ca

Re: My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

As of now I'm just slowly building it. Haha if someone wanted to buy it they could but other wise I will build it how I planned but not throw all that money at it at once. Like get the cage done and then save money up and do the engine cage and just do it little by little I guess.
I have all the parts to have basically a roller.
Shocks beams rear end deavers rims and tires. So I figured ill slowly get it build and then take it home and save up for the other parts. Like 3rd member axles that kinda stuff
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: My 95

Post by Travisfab »

Get it usable and just take your time and chip away, it will be worth it.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: My 95

Post by Rmc »

I agree keep it usable as much as possible throughout the build. It's good to have the occasional refresher as to why your building it aka the occasional hot lap.
User avatar
Tanner287
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
Location: Acton ca

Re: My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

Yeah that's been the problem I have so much money into something I can't even drive and it gets me to not want to build it haha maybe I can get the front end done and just cruise it around till I have the money to do the whole rear at once
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: My 95

Post by Rmc »

If its any constellation I've had my rear shocks, leafs n shackles for 8 months but I want to knock out some other crap first before I tear into it. But I can drive it when ever I want which is nice, cause everytime I do it renews my ambition to get started ASAP. It re-movotivates me to finish the other crap first.
User avatar
Tanner287
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
Location: Acton ca

Re: My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

Yeah I just wish the guy would build it faster but he is super slammed with other stuff. And I'm not near a good enough fabricator to do the cage myself
User avatar
Tanner287
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
Location: Acton ca

Re: My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

Cab cage is finally done after a year haha. It is out of the truck being 360 welded and it is going back in today and the flooring, seat mounts, and all the other bars are already made and will be welded in.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (18.08 KiB) Viewed 1729 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (24.38 KiB) Viewed 1729 times
User avatar
Tanner287
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
Location: Acton ca

Re: My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

Cage is finally coming together
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (29.87 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (32.9 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (27.55 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (29.24 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (31.29 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (28.3 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
User avatar
Tanner287
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
Location: Acton ca

Re: My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

More pictures!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (24.72 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (29.91 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (23.91 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (29.38 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (27.83 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: My 95

Post by greaslife »

Nice work. Clean
User avatar
Tanner287
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
Location: Acton ca

Re: My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

Thanks! All the other tubes are bent up waiting to go in
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: My 95

Post by Travisfab »

All bolt to the floor?
User avatar
Tanner287
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
Location: Acton ca

Re: My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

Yes. So it is removable from the frame with the cab. I won't be able to finish the truck for a while because of money. So I got the shocks and that up for sale and I'll be just keeping the truck until a point where I can finish it. I have it up forsale but who wants a stock caged bronco... No one haha
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (21.67 KiB) Viewed 1574 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (28.2 KiB) Viewed 1574 times
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: My 95

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Will you later be tieing the cage to the frame?
Post Reply