Andy J's 1995 xlt
- Kel Fab Creations
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco
- Location: San Jacinto, Ca
- Contact:
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
what are the odds he got it back for less then he sold it for???
I'm going with he paid less.....any input boys?
I'm going with he paid less.....any input boys?
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
Knowing Andy your probably right.
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
Waiting on Threat for my beams, and currie to finish my rear end. Then I'll have a roller to post up!!.
- Kel Fab Creations
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco
- Location: San Jacinto, Ca
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
This thing is gonna go through 2 more owners by the time those beams are done.
Good to see it back in your hands Andy.
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
Dave's a busy , busy guy.!Kel Fab Creations wrote:This thing is gonna go through 2 more owners by the time those beams are done.Good to see it back in your hands Andy.
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
Big thanks to Dave @Threat Motorsports
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
Nice!!!
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
Andy Jones wrote:Big thanks to Dave @Threat Motorsports
Damn that's sexy.......heading down tomorrow o grab my goods, appreciate the favor and hookup Andy!!
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
Andy,
Beams look bitchin! How much wider are they?
Chris
Beams look bitchin! How much wider are they?
Chris
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
No worries Tony, glad I could help!.tcm glx wrote:Andy Jones wrote:Big thanks to Dave @Threat Motorsports
Damn that's sexy.......heading down tomorrow o grab my goods, appreciate the favor and hookup Andy!!
4.5" per side Chris , my new rear end is 4" per side . This thing is gonna be a beast!BajaBronco13 wrote:Andy,
Beams look bitchin! How much wider are they?
Chris
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
Hope you have some big glass for the rear. I have the same width set up and had to run the big McNiel fenders. Just a heads up.Andy Jones wrote: 4.5" per side Chris , my new rear end is 4" per side . This thing is gonna be a beast!
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
Oh yeah... you'll love looking at the A$$ of your bronco once its that wide hahahha AKA Trophy bronco!
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
McQueen's doing all the glass. And I meant 5 over total for the rear. 2.5 per side for 70" wms to wms .cs_drums wrote:Oh yeah... you'll love looking at the A$$ of your bronco once its that wide hahahha AKA Trophy bronco!
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
Mine is 72" wms. Mcqueen stuff is bitchen! Im jealous! I bought my stuff before his stuff came out. I guess I could to roll it, then Ill have to upgrade. haha I am excited to see it all together.
- Kel Fab Creations
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco
- Location: San Jacinto, Ca
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
I like the McQueen stuff too. Can't wait to see it!
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
Your rig is Bad a$$ , you wouldn't wanna do that!cs_drums wrote:Mine is 72" wms. Mcqueen stuff is bitchen! Im jealous! I bought my stuff before his stuff came out. I guess I could to roll it, then Ill have to upgrade. haha I am excited to see it all together.
X2 !!Kel Fab Creations wrote:I like the McQueen stuff too. Can't wait to see it!
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
750, double pumper, billet metering blocks, billet throttle body spacer and aeromotive regulator. Built for racing. Will be de-tuned ..
Part of the motor build . Off the TT I help with
Part of the motor build . Off the TT I help with
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
Beautiful!!
- cypher
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:33 pm
- Bronco Info: 1994 Ford Bronco w/ Southwest Performance suspension
Re: Andy J's 1995 xlt
just reminds me how much I don't like smog equiptment....
